Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, apple cider pulled chicken tartine. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Use boneless skinless chicken breast in place of thighs. Remove chicken from pan, and set aside. Add cider to Microwave Pressure Cooker to cover ingredients.
Apple Cider Pulled Chicken Tartine is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Apple Cider Pulled Chicken Tartine is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook apple cider pulled chicken tartine using 23 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Apple Cider Pulled Chicken Tartine:
- Make ready Chicken:
- Get 1 Red Apple Peeled Cored & Coarsely Sliced Preferably Honeycrisp or Gala,
- Get 1 Red Onion Coarsely Sliced,
- Get 3 Cloves Garlic,
- Get 500 g Chicken Breast Skinless Boneless,Butterflied & Halved,
- Take 6 oz Alce Nero's Organic Unfiltered Apple Cider Vinegar,
- Make ready 1 TSP English Mustard Powder,
- Take 1/2 TSP Smoked Paprika,
- Take Pinch Dried Mushroom Powder,
- Prepare Sea Salt, 1/2 TSP Adjust To Preference
- Get White Pepper, 1/2 TSP Adjust To Preference
- Prepare Salad:
- Take 1 Handful Carrot Shredded,
- Take 1 Handful Red Chili Deseeded Finely Diced,
- Get 1 Handful Coriander Coarsely Chopped,
- Get 1 TBSP Alce Nero's Organic Unfiltered Apple Cider Vinegar,
- Make ready 1 TSP Roasted Sesame Oil,
- Make ready Maple Syrup Preferably Grade 'A', 1 TSP Adjust To Preference
- Take Pinch Sea Salt,
- Get Pinch Black Pepper,
- Take Tartine:
- Get 8 Slices Rye Bread / Sourdough,
- Prepare Alce Nero's Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, A Drizzle
Top with the accompanying Quick Top with sliced onion. Stir together vinegar, honey, mustard, tomato paste, salt and pepper, then stir in apple cider. Pour sauce over chicken and onions. Using two forks or your fingers, pull the chicken apart into shreds.
Steps to make Apple Cider Pulled Chicken Tartine:
- Prepare the chicken. - - Add apple, onion, garlic, chicken, Alce Nero's apple cider vinegar, paprika, mustard, mushroom, salt and pepper into the crock pot or slow cooker. - - Do not peel the garlic. The shell or skin will protect the garlic from being burnt. - - Cook for 5 to 6 hrs until the chicken is almost falling apart; the chicken can be pulled easily.
- Remove the chicken and transfer onto a plate. - - Shred the chicken with 2 forks. - - Transfer the shredded chicken into a large bowl. - - Add in the apple, onion and all the liquid from the crock pot or slow cooker. - - Squeeze the garlic outta shell or skin. - - Mix to combine well.
- Final taste and adjust for seasoning. - - Give it a final stir and set aside until ready to use. - - While the chicken is cooking, prepare the salad. - - In a large bowl, toss all the ingredients together until well combined. - - Cover with cling film and set aside in the fridge until ready to use.
- Assemble the tartine. - - Drizzle Alce Nero's olive oil onto the bread. - - Toast the bread in a skillet until lightly browned and crispy. - - Transfer the toasted bread onto serving plate. - - Spoon the chicken onto the the bread. - - Lastly top it off with the salad. - - Serve immediately.
Learn how to make Slow cooker cider-braised pulled chicken sandwiches & see the Smartpoints value of this great recipe. In a small bowl, whisk together cider, mustard, salt, pepper and poultry seasoning; pour over chicken. Marinate chicken in this recipe featuring white wine, apple cider vinegar, and an assortment of fresh herbs to help get moist chicken with a nice tangy flavor. Not only does this tartine look gorgeous Even though I was a little scared throughout the time I was making it, I think I cooked the carmel slightly too much, but I just pulled out the little pieces that got stuck together. Learn how to make Slow cooker cider-braised pulled chicken sandwiches & see the Smartpoints value of this great recipe.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food apple cider pulled chicken tartine recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!