Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, quick and easy breakfast egg bread toast and chicken balls. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Quick and easy breakfast egg bread toast and chicken balls is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Quick and easy breakfast egg bread toast and chicken balls is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
Quick and easy recipe.enjoy your breakfast . Please subscribe to my channel for more Homemade Chicken Nuggets Recipe by Tiffin Box How To Make Crispy Nuggets for kids lunch box FRIED POTATO BALLS - Tasty and Easy Food Recipes For Dinner to make at home.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have quick and easy breakfast egg bread toast and chicken balls using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Quick and easy breakfast egg bread toast and chicken balls:
- Prepare 4 Bread slices
- Prepare 3 Egg
- Take To taste Salt
- Take 1/2 tsp black pepper powder
- Make ready pinch Turmeric powder
- Prepare 1 spoon Red mirch powder -
- Get 1 Onion chopped
- Prepare 2 Green chilli chopped
- Prepare 200 gm Chicken (boneless)
- Get 1 Potato
- Get 50 gm Rice powder
- Get 2 spoon Corn Flour
- Prepare 2 spoon Maida /All purpose flour
- Make ready 200 gm Biscuit flour
This egg bread toast is a popular street food Thank you for your recipes, they are time saving easy and delicious, I always tell my daughter who is.. Chicken Liver, Zucchini & Poached Egg Breakfast StacksFoodie goes Primal. Easy breakfast eggs are tasty, versatile, and packed with protein to keep you feeling full. Whether you call this dish egg in a hole, egg in a frame, toad in a hole, or anything else, this fun twist on fried eggs and toast is sure to bring What a great idea for a quick and easy breakfast treat! "You can use any type of bread or cheese that you want for this quick and easy breakfast," recipe submitter.
Steps to make Quick and easy breakfast egg bread toast and chicken balls:
- First boiled the boneless chicken pieces and potato keep it for cool aside. Now in a bowl beat the two egg and add chopped onion,green mirch, pinch of salt, 1/2 spoon of black pepper and whisk the batter now and in another bowl keep the biscuit flour.
- Now heat a pan and 2 spoon of oil for each bread fry. Now take one bread dump it in the egg batter once then to biscuit flour and again in the egg batter and put it in oil to fry. Each side fry for 30sec. Then it will be a crispy fry.
- Now with the boneless boiled chicken make a smooth paste by mixer machine and keep it in a bowl and add on salt(according to taste), pinch of turmeric powder,1 spoon of red mirch powder, add rice flour, maida, corn flour, and add the boiled potato and smashed alltogether with hand.
- Now make a smooth paste of it and add little water according to it to make a smooth paste so that it will help to make a shape of it. Now I made round shape with the paste and coat it with biscuit flour. Do it one by one all.
- Now heat a pan and add refined oil then fry the chicken balls.
- Now the egg bread toast and chicken balls are ready to have it. Serve it hot and enjoy it with chilli tomato sauce.
Yes, you can make French toast without eggs. And yes, it can be delicious! These meals will make your weeknights way simpler. Toasts with poached egg and mozzarella - is an excellent option for a quick and simple lunch that everyone will like. Egg toasts will be appreciated by all breakfast sandwiches fans and not only.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food quick and easy breakfast egg bread toast and chicken balls recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!