Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, super easy chicken salad. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Rao's will take your Chicken Cacciatore to the next level with our Roasted Garlic Sauce. We make our sauces slowly so you can make delicious meals fast. Grab a recipe and try now!
Super Easy Chicken Salad is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Super Easy Chicken Salad is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have super easy chicken salad using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Super Easy Chicken Salad:
- Make ready 2 slice Whole grain bread (I get mine from Panera!)
- Make ready 1 Garlic salt
- Get 3 lb Boneless skinless chicken breast
- Make ready 2 stock Celery
- Prepare 2 cup Light mayo
- Make ready 1 Romaine lettuce
- Get 1 Tomato
Start with this basic recipe and add more flavor. How Do You Make Easy Chicken Salad Pull the chicken meat from the bones. Mix all ingredients and stir until fully combined. You'll save money and get to add exactly what you want into the salad.
Steps to make Super Easy Chicken Salad:
- Cook chicken in crockpot on high for 4 hours or on low for 6-8 hours. Make sure chicken cook all the way through and is easily shredded.
- When chicken cools add mayo, celery and garlic salt until mixed well. I use a little less mayo because I like it a little dry.
- Now you're ready to make your sandwich! I just use lettuce and tomato and sometimes Swiss cheese. If you choose you can add red grapes and walnuts!
I've been looking for good chicken salad recipes, but keep coming up with the standard "grill chicken, slice chicken, put chicken on lettuce." What I want is a good chicken salad sandwich filling that I can turn into an S or E meal, and this looks like exactly. I make the dressing in a large bowl and then add the other ingredients to that same bowl. Stir together the plain Greek yogurt, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Next, you will add the rest of the salad ingredients to the bowl and stir everything together. Taste the chicken salad and add more seasoning if needed.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food super easy chicken salad recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!