Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, its the great pumpkin!!- turkey burger. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Burger King has added a new turkey burger to its lineup, following fast food health trends and customers' demand for healthier options. And wow, these turkey burgers are fast and ridiculously easy. All you have to do is mix up the ingredients, form the patties and toss them on the grill (or on the stovetop).
Its the Great Pumpkin!!- Turkey Burger is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Its the Great Pumpkin!!- Turkey Burger is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have its the great pumpkin!!- turkey burger using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Its the Great Pumpkin!!- Turkey Burger:
- Prepare 4 turkey burgers (I used Perdue)
- Get 1 cooking spray
- Make ready 1 seasoned salt, parsley and poultry seasoning
- Take 1 a few tbsp of chicken or turkey broth
- Make ready 4 slices cheddar jack cheese ( or other mild cheese)
- Take 4 pumpkin doughnuts(grabbed mine at dunkin)
- Take 1 romaine lettuce for garnish
- Get 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- Take 1/4 cup whole berry cranberry sauce
The Best Turkey Burger Recipe will be the juiciest, most delicious burger you ever did make. One secret ingredient takes these over the top! Guacamole Turkey Burgers topped with Pepper Jack Cheese and freshly made pico de gallo are the ultimate when it comes to summertime grilling! In a bowl combine turkey, garlic, shallot, cilantro, bell pepper, jalapeno, cumin, red pepper flakes and salt and pepper.
Steps to make Its the Great Pumpkin!!- Turkey Burger:
- Slice the doughnuts to make "buns". Season burgers on both sides with seasoned salt, poultry seasoning and parsley Spray a pan and add turkey burgers. Combine mayo and cranberry….set aside.
- Cook thoroughly and top with cheese. At this point I added a few tbsp broth to keep burgers moist. Turkey burgers are a little on the dry side because they're low in fat.
- Assemble burgers with the romaine and cranberry mayo. Enjoy!!
The Peanuts gang celebrates Halloween while Linus waits for the Great Pumpkin. A Seriously Not Horrible Turkey Burger. Usually when I post a recipe, I want it to be fantastic, awesome, incredible I've received countless food wishes for turkey burgers over the years, but just the mere thought of that dull, pale, insipid lump of meat (aka. Banh mi burgers aren't anything new, at least not around here. The things that make a banh mi a banh mi (pickles, pate, cilantro, jalapeños) are perfect I had to think for a while about what I should call this burger.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food its the great pumpkin!!- turkey burger recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!