Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, microwave-steamed tofu & hijiki with gingered sweet and sour sauce. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Microwave-steamed Tofu & Hijiki with Gingered Sweet and Sour Sauce is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Microwave-steamed Tofu & Hijiki with Gingered Sweet and Sour Sauce is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
Extra-firm tofu lends itself especially well to steamed tofu because it retains its shape and density unlike softer tofu varieties, which may crumble during the cooking process. Fast and Delicious, Microwave Steamed Salmon! Steamed Tofu with Garlic Soy Dressing - a healthy and delicious side dish to go with rice.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook microwave-steamed tofu & hijiki with gingered sweet and sour sauce using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Microwave-steamed Tofu & Hijiki with Gingered Sweet and Sour Sauce:
- Take 300 grams Tofu (silken)
- Prepare 2 tbsp Me-hijiki (dried)
- Prepare 150 grams Minced chicken breast
- Prepare 3 Egg
- Take 1 Salt and pepper
- Make ready 1 add as much (to taste) Young green scallions (if you like)
- Make ready 1 piece ●Grated ginger
- Make ready 2 tbsp ●Water
- Get 80 ml ●Ponzu
- Make ready 2 tbsp Sugar
- Make ready 1/2 tbsp ● Katakuriko
Serve over microwave rice or as is. Steamed Fish on Soft Tofu with Black-bean SauceMyRecipes. The entirely microwaveable tofu dish below is my daughter's current preference, because the tofu cubes are softer, steamed in the microwave in a thin sauce rather than browned, and the scallions. Steamed tofu with a savory soy sauce garlic dressing.
Instructions to make Microwave-steamed Tofu & Hijiki with Gingered Sweet and Sour Sauce:
- Soak the hijiki seaweed in water until tender and drain.
- Put the tofu in a bowl and whisk until creamy. Add eggs, minced chicken, salt and pepper and stir.
- Spread a sheet of cling film on a deep dish (this prevents the tofu mixture sticking to the dish) and pour in the tofu mixture. Cover the dish with another layer of cling film. Make holes to let the steam out. Steam in a 600 W microwave for 11 minutes.
- Turn over the tofu mixture onto a big serving plate. Put the ● ingredients together in a small sauce pan. Heat and stir until thickened. Pour the sauce over the top of the steamed tofu mixture.
As one of the most popular and humble Chinese ingredients, we eat tofu around the year. It is one of the best ingredients for a simple tofu salad in hot. Has anyone tried it and if so does it taste okay. Tofu is ALREADY cooked, so you don't need to microwave it unless you want to heat a tofu dish. This Chinese steamed tofu will be your go-to recipe when you're in a hurry to prepare something for Silken tofu is steamed for five minutes and then served in a garlicky, umami sauce, then topped with.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food microwave-steamed tofu & hijiki with gingered sweet and sour sauce recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!