Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, japanese fried fish with microwave rice. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Japanese-style Ceviche La Cocina de Babel. Do not stir the rice at any time during the cooking process. Season with salt and fluff with a.
Japanese fried fish with microwave rice is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. Japanese fried fish with microwave rice is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have japanese fried fish with microwave rice using 15 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Japanese fried fish with microwave rice:
- Take 1 Fish fillet
- Make ready 1 tsp Corn flour
- Make ready 2 tsp Plain flour
- Get 2 Eggs
- Get 1 cup Rice
- Make ready Chilli powder half tsp
- Make ready 1/2 tsp Black pepper
- Get 1 tsp Ginger, garlic paste
- Make ready 2 tsp Olive oil
- Prepare Chicken cubes 2
- Get Onion cubes 2 tsp
- Get 1 tsp Sweet chilli sauce
- Make ready Salt
- Take 1-2 tsp Vinegar
- Make ready 1 tsp Soya sauce
Push rice to one side and add eggs. Japanese fried rice, known as "Yakimeshi" in Japan, is such a flavourful and delicious recipe that is super easy to make! Use leftover steamed rice from the previous day. Fried rice in Japan is all made with short grain rice.
Instructions to make Japanese fried fish with microwave rice:
- Soak rice in water for half an hour
- Strain water.now add 2 and half cup water
- Add vinegar,soya sauce,chicken cube,salt,black pepper,olive oil
- Cover the bowl and microwave 12 to 15 min according to microwave setting
- Now cut fish fillet in two pieces
- For batter,mix corn flour and plain flour in egg and add black pepper, red chilli powder and salt
- Dip fish in egg mixture and coat with breadcrumbs
- Fry in hot oil,cut into strips
- Now for bbq flavoured sauce,fry 2 tsp onion cubes in two tsp oil till brown
- Add soya sauce and sweet chilli sauce both 1 tsp
- Add corn flour paste and stir,thick sauce is ready in 2 min.add a bit of sugar to enhance flavor
- Dish out rice,arrange fish crispy fish strips and sauce and enjoy
It's plump and sticky, and it has a chewy texture and more moisture content. Definitely not the healthiest meal choice. First of all I don't like how the nutrition information is measured in grams and cups. With a little creativity, you can cook microwave rice in a pan with no appliances. Instant rice just requires hot water to rehydrate to a fluffier consistency.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food japanese fried fish with microwave rice recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!