Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, cream cheese chicken enchiladas. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Cream Cheese Chicken Enchiladas is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Cream Cheese Chicken Enchiladas is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
These Cream Cheese Chicken Enchiladas are a family favorite - filled with a creamy chicken and corn filling, and topped with salsa and cheese. Take a creamy trip to Mexico in your own kitchen! Cheese - who doesn't love it and how delicious it really becomes when it's all melted and gooey?
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have cream cheese chicken enchiladas using 13 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Cream Cheese Chicken Enchiladas:
- Take 10 oz red enchilada sauce
- Prepare 10 corn tortillas (6 inch)
- Get 1 1/2 lb Chicken breast (boneless and skinless)
- Make ready 1 jalapeño
- Get 1 red bell pepper, small
- Get 4 oz cream cheese
- Take 8 oz shredded Mexican blend cheese, divided
- Get Seasoning
- Take 1 1/2 tsp Salt
- Prepare 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Prepare 1 tsp Onion powder
- Take 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- Take 1 tbsp cumin
Pour enchilada sauce over the rolled tortillas. Chicken cream cheese chicken enchiladas, cream cheese enchiladas, cheesy enchiladas, creamy enchiladas, chicken enchiladas European Print This. Creamy Chicken Enchiladas have creamy shredded chicken filling is combined with cheese and a sour cream green chile sauce. Everything is rolled up into corn tortillas, topped with more cheese and baked until bubbly!
Instructions to make Cream Cheese Chicken Enchiladas:
- Pre heat oven to 350
- In a large stock pot, bring a quart of water to a boil over high heat. Add chicken and simmer for 15 minutes or until it reaches an internal temperature of 165°F.
- While chicken is cooking, dice peppers.
- Add a thin layer of enchilada sauce to a 9 x 13 inch casserole dish, just enough to coat the bottom of the pan.
- When chicken is done, remove from pot and shred. (The easiest way to shred is with stand mixer on low using the paddle attachment.)
- Add cheeses and peppers to the chicken and combine. (Reserve 2 ounces of the shredded cheese for topping the enchiladas.)
- Add spices and stir to distribute evenly.
- Wrap tortillas in a slightly damp paper towel and microwave for 20 - 30 seconds. This softens the tortillas and prevents them from breaking during preparation.
- Scoop about a half cup of the chicken mixture and add to one of the tortillas making an even line down the center of the tortilla. Roll and place in the pan.
- Repeat until chicken mixture is evenly distributed among each of the tortillas. Eight of the enchiladas should fit down the length of the pan and the remaining 2 will have to be turned lengthwise along one side of the pan.
- Use a spoon to pour the enchilada sauce evenly over each enchilada and sprinkle the rest of the cheese over the top.
- Place pan in pre heated oven and bake for 12 - 15 minutes. Serve hot will chips and salsa!
Serve with a side of Mexican Rice or Frito Corn Salad! We have the easiest Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas Recipe packed with chicken, cheese and sour cream sauce. These are the best Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas. Want to transform leftover chicken into something fabulous? Cream of Chicken soup, combined with Pace® Salsa, sour cream and chili powder make the perfect, creamy chicken and cheese enchiladas that the whole family will love.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food cream cheese chicken enchiladas recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!