Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, cheat chicken burrito 'bowl'. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cube the chicken thighs on a cutting board and set aside. In a large bowl, place cooked brown rice, and top the chopped chicken thighs, green peppers, cherry tomatoes, black beans, corns, red onions, and cilantro. DIY Chipotle Burrito Bowl (Meal Prep + Mukbang).
Cheat Chicken Burrito 'Bowl' is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Cheat Chicken Burrito 'Bowl' is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have cheat chicken burrito 'bowl' using 21 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Cheat Chicken Burrito 'Bowl':
- Make ready Handful shredded iceberg lettuce
- Make ready Uncle Ben's Mexican Rice 1/2 microwave bag per person
- Prepare Old el Paso Tomato Salsa
- Get 1 x Chicken breast p/p
- Take 1/4 each green and red pepper p/p
- Get 1/2 onion p/p
- Prepare Old el Paso mild bbq seasoning mix
- Take Olive Oil
- Prepare Grated cheddar cheese
- Make ready Dallop of Sour cream
- Get Handful Doritos
- Make ready For the Guacamole
- Prepare 3 ripe Avocados (mashed)
- Take Juice of 1 lime
- Prepare 1 tomato deseeded, finely chopped and salted
- Make ready 1 finely chopped red onion
- Get Handful coriander, leaves and stalks chopped
- Prepare Few coriander leaves roughly chopped to serve
- Get 1 small red chilli deseeded and chopped finely
- Prepare Optional - 1-2 crushed and/or finely chopped garlic cloves
- Prepare Salt and black pepper
It soon became a family favorite and now I find myself making it every week. In a medium bowl Mix the halved chicken breast with the olive oil, tomato paste, taco spice mix. Squeeze half of a lime into the mixture and mix. Add the chicken to the burrito bowls and layer on the red onion, romaine lettuce, cilantro, and guacamole.
Instructions to make Cheat Chicken Burrito 'Bowl':
- Guacamole - In a big bowl, mash Avocados and add lime, tomato, red onion, garlic, chilli, coriander, salt and pepper.
- Either leave in chunky form or blitz in food processor. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Heat oil in pan and sauté onions and peppers for few minutes adding some seasoning mix (don't be shy with mix).
- In same or separate pan, repeat step 3 with chicken strips and seasoning mix. Best when slightly charred.
- Assemble as you see fit, adding or removing items. You can stack in bowl like Boojum or serve horizontally on plate like I have done.
- If not using right away, store the guacamole in fridge for up to 2-3 days.
Serve immediately, or save for later! The chicken is so tender and the flavors are just unbelievable here! After this, you'll never want to make burrito bowls without your Instant Pot! Is it kind of wrong that I want a bowl of this chicken burrito bowl with the pad thai and fried rice and drunken noodles that I've been having here? I make these chicken burrito bowl meal preps at least one or two weeks out of the month.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food cheat chicken burrito 'bowl' recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!