Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, piri piri fried chicken. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Piri piri fried chicken is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Piri piri fried chicken is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
Any other recipe that requires frying, braising or oven roasting is a fake. The chicken is supposed to the grilled in whole so it takes time of the heat released by the charcoal to. One of my dear friends introduced me to Keya Piri Piri powder that changed my life :D HHAHA!
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have piri piri fried chicken using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Piri piri fried chicken:
- Get Chicken wings 12 pieces with skin
- Get 1 heaped tbsp of Piri piri seasoning
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp flour
- Get corn flour1/2tbsp
- Take Fresh lemon juice1tbsp
- Make ready soy sauce1tbsp
- Take chilli powder 1tsp /chilli flakes
- Make ready Just enough water to mix everything
If you don't like it too hot, adjust the amount of chillies in the piri-piri marinade. This Piri Piri Chicken recipe is an at home version of the dish you'll find at any Nando's location! If you aren't familiar with Nando's they're an international chain Piri Piri chicken is a traditional Portuguese dish. It's usually grilled and charred whole chicken pieces covered in a chili based paste or sauce.
Instructions to make Piri piri fried chicken:
- Marinade chicken wings with soy sauce,lemon juice (fresh)chilli powder and piri piri seasoning for at least 15min
- I didn’t add any salt because the seasoning has enough salt in it,add pinch of sugar of extra flavour
- Add flour and little bit of corn flour (corn flour for crispness of the batter
- If the mix is too dry add little bit water
- Fry in medium heat oil for 5min or until the wings well cooked
Serve the roast chicken with your piri piri sauce, sweet potato wedges and a little jalapeño salsa. Add half the piri-piri sauce, spreading it evenly over the chicken. Seal and marinate in the refrigerator for at least one hour. Thanks to Nandos, Piri Piri chicken is now seriously popular although I've loved this Portuguese marinade for a long time! It's well worth making extra because you'll want to cover everything with it!
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food piri piri fried chicken recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!