Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, peri peri chicken kebabs. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Peri Peri Chicken Kebabs is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Peri Peri Chicken Kebabs is something that I have loved my whole life.
"Authentic" Peri-Peri Chicken Kebab Recipe you must try today! This Award-Winning Kebab Recipe will make you get addicted to its taste. Peri Peri Chicken Kebabs Print this recipe!
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have peri peri chicken kebabs using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Peri Peri Chicken Kebabs:
- Make ready For the kebabs:
- Get 2 diced chicken breasts,
- Make ready 2 bell green peppers cut into square chunks,
- Make ready 170 g closed cap mushrooms cut into halves,
- Make ready Wooden skewers, soaked in water,
- Prepare For the kebab glaze:
- Make ready 3 tbsp vegetable oil,
- Prepare 1/4 tsp salt,
- Make ready 1 tsp garlic granules,
- Make ready 1 tsp smoked paprika,
- Make ready 2 tsp peri peri powdered seasoning,
- Take For the sides:
- Make ready Wholemeal pita breads,
- Make ready 1 couple of handfuls mixed salad leaves,
- Make ready 1 Carrot cut into thin strips or spiralized,
- Get 1 quarter of a red cabbage cut into thin strips,
- Prepare Hot sauce of your choice, I used 'Nandos' peri peri medium
I'll show you how to make Peri Peri sauce that you'll want to smother on everything, AND how to spatchcock a chicken so it cooks in super quick time! This peri peri chicken recipe smothers chicken in a homemade peri peri sauce then bakes or grills them and serves them with extra sauce. It's a quick and easy weeknight meal. I had a crazy hankering for peri peri sauce for some reason - does that ever happen to you? - and I ran across a pack of.
Steps to make Peri Peri Chicken Kebabs:
- Take the pre soaked wooden skewers and assemble the kebabs by placing on chicken, pepper and mushrooms one by one in a uniform pattern.
- In a small bowl add all of the kebab glaze ingredients and mix together. Take a basting brush and brush the glaze over the kebabs so every bit is covered evenly.
- Take the glazed kebabs and put them on or under a grill to cook, or alternatively on the BBQ. Cook, turning when needed until the chicken is cooked through and the juices are running clear and there's a lovely char to the veg/mushrooms.
- Make up a salad by mixing the leaves, carrot and cabbage. Serve up with the salad, hot sauce and pita bread. Enjoy!
Crispy skin Peri Peri Chicken Thighs, baked in the oven, perfect recipe for a weeknight dinner! Serve it with some rice or baked potatoes and some coleslaw too! Use as a dip for your chicken or mix some into mayonnaise or hummus! To make Peri Peri Chips, just shake some smoked paprika, chili powder, garlic powder and white pepper into your chips! Peri peri is an African spice that is popularly used for seasoning meat - in this case chicken.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food peri peri chicken kebabs recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!