Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, chicken bonda. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken Bonda are an easy to prepare evening snack food which I am sure your Kids and other relatives will love. It is prepared from minced boneless chicken. Chicken bonda is a different version of aloo bonda.
Chicken bonda is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Chicken bonda is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have chicken bonda using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken bonda:
- Take 1 Cup Plain flour
- Prepare 200 Grams Chicken
- Get 1 Onion
- Prepare 4 green chilli Big
- Get 2 Teaspoons Gingergarlic chopped
- Make ready To Taste Salt
- Prepare Pinch Garam masala pepper ,
Chicken bonda is a non- veg version of normal Aloo bonda. When you have left over chicken masala,you can prepare this tasty and spicy chicken bonds very easily. Chicken Bonda are an easy to prepare evening snack food which I am sure your Kids and other relatives will love. This Chicken Bonda recipe will give you an awesome chicken cutlet.
Steps to make Chicken bonda:
- Marinate chicken pieces with salt and pepper After 15 min cook it for 10-15 min in pressure cooker.
- Heat oil in a pan and sauté onion, ginger garlic and finey chopped green chilli. Add salt garam masal(optional you can add chicken masala as per your taste)
- Blend the chicken in a mixer.. Coarsely not fine paste just 1 grind. Add it to cooked onion mix it we'll add 1 or 2 table spoon of chicken stock just for taste.. Make sure it's not watery…
- Make batter of plain flour add a pinch of salt to it. Allow above filling to be cool.. Once it is make balls out of it.. Dip in batter and deep fry it..you can add any masala to this simple is this, it tasted well
Bonda is a typical South Indian snack that has various sweet and spicy versions in different regions. Most common of which is "Aloo Bonda" (Potato Bonda), and other region specific variations including potato replaced with sweet potato, tapioca, grated pineapple, green peas, etc. Mysore bonda recipe - Crisp fried, fluffy and light snack. Mysore bonda is one of the popular snacks served in tiffin centers in Karnataka & Andhra. Bondas are made with stuffings like potato mixture or.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food chicken bonda recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!