Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, shredded molé chicken tacos. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
If not, I say it's time. And I say you use it to make these fabulous mole chicken tacos!! ♡. They're easy to make with any kind of diced or shredded chicken (I used.
Shredded MOlé Chicken Tacos is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Shredded MOlé Chicken Tacos is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook shredded molé chicken tacos using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Shredded MOlé Chicken Tacos:
- Prepare 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Prepare 1 tbsp butter
- Make ready Black pepper
- Prepare Salt
- Prepare 1 large tomato, diced
- Prepare 1 jalapeño pepper, diced
- Make ready 1 white onion, diced
- Make ready 1-2 tbsp fresh cilantro leaves, rough chopped
- Get 1 tbsp lime juice
- Prepare 2 tbsp molé sauce concentrate
- Take 1 1/2 cup water
- Take Cumin powder
- Take 6-8 soft corn tortillas
Moist flavorful delicious shredded chicken for soft tacos. Shredded Chicken Taco SaladI Heart Nap Time. I've been craving shredded chicken tacos for the longest time. The last time I had chicken tacos was about a year ago.
Steps to make Shredded MOlé Chicken Tacos:
- I let the chicken thaw in a makeshift bowl of aluminum foil, since that's what it'll cook in. Save a dirty dish ya know? Drain the water from the thaw. Add the butter, a good amount of black pepper and a pinch of salt. Close the foil so the chicken is enclosed and place on a baking sheet in the middle of the oven at 400 for 40 mins.
- Now for the mole sauce. I buy it concentrated in a small jar. I'm sure they have it pre made somewhere but I like to make it myself. Spoon the mole into a small or medium sized pot. It's like a thick, gritty peanut butter consistency with a little oil in it. Add the water and put it on medium heat on the stove top. Use a heavy duty spoon because while its heating you'll have to work the chunks of mole to break it down and blend with the water, creating the sauce. It should be brown and about as thick as whole milk or half and half. Once it's blended well and smooth, lower heat all the way and simmer, covered. I add a dash of cumin powder at this point just to kick up the Mexican flavor. Stir occasionally
- Now the pico de gallo. I use my electric food chopper (if you don't have one I highly recommend getting one. You can get a good one that holds like 2 cups for about $20) but if you don't have one, just dice up the tomato, jalapeño and onion and put in a bowl. If you want it spicy, leave the jalapeño seeds in since that's where the heat comes from. Add the chopped cilantro to the bowl, the lime juice and a dash of salt. Mix well. Refrigerate. If you DO have a food chopper, cut all ingredients into large chunks, add whole cilantro leaves and salt/lime juice. Give it about 2-3 quick taps, mix and refrigerate.
- Once the chicken is done, remove to a plate. Break it apart with a fork and your hands. May want to let it cool a bit before doing this step. Add shredded chicken to the pot of simmering mole sauce and stir well. (If the sauce gets too thick you can always stir in a bit more water before adding the chicken.) About 5 minutes should do it. Remove from heat.
- Now just build the tacos and dig in! Fork some chicken directly from the pot onto tortillas. Put some of the pico on top and that's it! Of course you can garnish with whatever you want. I love cheese, but I don't use cheese for these. They aren't THOSE kind of tacos haha but a dab of sour cream or some pepper sauce is always good. With these ingredients I got about 6-8 tacos. Depends on how much you load up the tortillas. Olé! I mean, MOlé hahaha I'm lame..
The tacos, habanero salsa and the homemade taco seasoning for my shredded chicken taco or any Mexican style recipe are all simple to make. Slow Cooker Chicken Tacos are such an easy meal, either on a busy weeknight or for a party. Just throw chicken, spices, and pineapple juice (the The "secret sauce" of this shredded chicken recipe is the addition of pineapple juice. Remove the chicken, shred with two forks, and return to the slow cooker and stir. Freeze leftovers in an airtight bag for up to six months!
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food shredded molé chicken tacos recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!