Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, shredded chicken teriyaki - slow cooker. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Shredded Chicken Teriyaki - Slow Cooker is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Shredded Chicken Teriyaki - Slow Cooker is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
Slow cooker teriyaki chicken is chicken breasts cooked with garlic, ginger, soy sauce and honey, then shredded and drizzled with sauce. Slow Cooker Teriyaki Chicken + Crock-Pot Giveaway. Then lay your chicken breasts out in a single layer in your slow cooker and pour the sauce over them.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have shredded chicken teriyaki - slow cooker using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Shredded Chicken Teriyaki - Slow Cooker:
- Take 2 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Take 1/2 cup soy sauce (reduced sodium recommended)
- Get 1/4 cup honey
- Take 1/4 cup brown sugar
- Get 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar (apple cider vinegar works also)
- Take 1/2 tsp. sesame oil
- Take 3 cloves garlic, minced
- Make ready 1/2 tsp. ground ginger
- Get 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- Prepare 1/4 cup cold water
- Get 1 tbsp. cornstarch
- Get Optional Garnishes :
- Prepare ·Sesame Seeds
- Prepare ·Scallions
Place quick homemade teriyaki sauce and chicken into your slow cooker, set it and forget it! This delicious slow cooker honey teriyaki chicken is so easy. Slow Cooker Chicken Teriyaki - You can throw all of the ingredients in the crockpot in this no-fuss, super easy chicken teriyaki dish! Slow cooker recipes are not easy to photograph.
Steps to make Shredded Chicken Teriyaki - Slow Cooker:
- Lightly grease your slow cooker. Trim the fat off the chicken breasts and place in the slow cooker.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the soy sauce, honey, rice vinegar, sesame oil, ginger, garlic and pepper.
- Pour sauce over the chicken and place the lid on. Cook on low for 6-8 hours OR on high for 3-4 hours (times may vary depending on how hot your slow cooker gets).
- Once chicken is tender and falling apart, take it out of the slow cooker and shred it with two forks. Set aside. This is also a good time to cook rice or veggies (whatever you'd like to serve on the side.)
- Move the sauce carefully from the slow cooker into a medium saucepan. In a small bowl or in the measuring cup, whisk together the cornstarch and cold water until cornstarch is completely dissolved. Then whisk that slurry into the sauce. Bring to a boil over med-high heat and simmer until thickened (should be a syrupy consistency). This will only take a few minutes.
- Pour sauce over the shredded chicken and toss to combine. Top individual servings with green onions and sesame seeds, if you'd like.
They're usually blobs of shredded meat and there's only so much you could do to make it pretty - no matter how. A homemade teriyaki sauce + chicken breasts + your slow cooker = flavor packed easy weeknight dinner. Remove the chicken and shred it with two forks. We have made this slow cooker teriyaki chicken in both our Crockpot and Instant Pot, and we provide instructions for cooking in either of these handy kitchen devices. It's really just a matter of how much time you have and whichever option you have on hand.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food shredded chicken teriyaki - slow cooker recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!