Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, easy chicken quesadilla. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Use Our Step-By-Step Guide To Cook Simple and Delectable Meal Plans. Easy Chicken Quesadillas For this effortless entree, I sandwiches cooked chicken, tomato, onion and cheese inside tortillas, then warms them on a griddle until the cheese is gooey. I garnish them with sour cream, your favorite salsa and refried beans.—Sacha K.
Easy Chicken Quesadilla is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Easy Chicken Quesadilla is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook easy chicken quesadilla using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Chicken Quesadilla:
- Take 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, sliced into strips
- Get 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- Take 2 bell peppers, thinly sliced
- Make ready 1/2 onion, thinly sliced
- Get 1/2 tsp. chili powder
- Take 1/2 tsp. ground cumin
- Make ready 1/2 tsp. dried oregano
- Get to taste Salt and Pepper
- Get 4 medium flour tortillas
- Get 2 cup shredded Monterey jack
- Make ready 2 cup shredded cheddar
- Make ready 1 avocado, sliced
- Prepare 1 tbsp. vegetable oil
- Prepare 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- Make ready Sour cream, for serving
Add peppers and onion and season with salt and pepper. Chicken and black bean quesadillas are an easy weeknight dinner filled with instant rice and Mexican cheese. Serve with salsa and sour cream. These easy, cheesy Chicken Quesadillas are not only filled with cheese and chicken, but a delicious homemade sauce that makes these hand-held goodies irresistible!
Steps to make Easy Chicken Quesadilla:
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat olive oil. Add peppers and onion and season with salt and pepper. Cook until soft, 5 minutes. Transfer to a plate.
- Heat remaining tablespoon vegetable oil over medium-high heat. Season chicken with spices, salt, and pepper and cook, stirring occasionally, until golden and cooked through, 8 minutes. Transfer to a plate.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Layer half of each tortilla with the chicken and vegetable mixture, then sprinkle with the Cheddar cheese, bacon bits, and Monterey Jack. Fold the tortillas in half and Place onto a baking sheet.
- Bake quesadillas in the preheated oven until the cheeses have melted, about 10 minutes.
- Slice into wedges and serve with sour cream.
Sprinkle the chicken with salt, pepper and taco seasoning. Add the chicken to the skillet and saute over medium-high heat until done. A perfect chicken quesadilla reicpe is the staple on every Mexican restaurant menu, but they're a snap to make yourself at home. Roast up your own chicken breast or make it even easier on yourself by using a prepared rotisserie chicken. Game plan: These quesadillas can also be made on an outdoor grill.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food easy chicken quesadilla recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!