Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, spiced chicken street tacos. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
This is the BEST ancho chili chicken street tacos recipe! It starts with one secret ingredient in the chicken marinade that makes the chicken super tender! My take on the chicken street tacos.
Spiced Chicken Street Tacos is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Spiced Chicken Street Tacos is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have spiced chicken street tacos using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Spiced Chicken Street Tacos:
- Get 3 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- Make ready 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1" strips
- Take Salt and Pepper
- Make ready 2 tsp. chili powder
- Take 2 tsp. cumin
- Make ready 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- Get 1/4 tsp. paprika
- Take 1/4 tsp. cayenne
- Get 8 corn or flour tortillas, warmed
- Get Toppings:
- Prepare Sour cream, onion, cilantro, tomatoes, shredded Monterey Jack cheese, lime
Now you can make chicken street tacos right at home for an easy, fresh and delicious. Chicken thighs are soaked in the most flavorful marinade and grilled until lightly charred. Most of the ingredients on the list below are spices that I'm sure you already have on hand. Boneless skinless chicken thighs: Thighs really are best here.
Instructions to make Spiced Chicken Street Tacos:
- Cut up chicken in 1 inch strips. Add all spices, garlic and olive oil. Marinate for one hour or overnight.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Cook chicken until golden, 6-8 minutes.
- Build tacos: In tortillas, layer chicken and desired toppings. Serve with lime wedges.
Charred and Tender grilled chicken spiced with a special blend of homemade taco seasoning can be grilled or cooked on the stove-top. It's delicious in tacos, burritos, on salads, or for meal-prep! Perfectly charred and crispy on the outside and soft and tender on the inside, this really is the BEST. Street Tacos Recipe - these easy chicken street tacos are the perfect amount of flavor and spice. Your new favorite go-to chicken street tacos for busy nights!
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food spiced chicken street tacos recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!