Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, fast fajitas with frontera sauce!. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
This is an adaptation of the instructions on the back of the package, but it makes a great, quick dinner for weeknights. Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, fast fajitas with frontera sauce!.
Fast Fajitas with Frontera Sauce! is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Fast Fajitas with Frontera Sauce! is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook fast fajitas with frontera sauce! using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Fast Fajitas with Frontera Sauce!:
- Take 1 Package Classic Fajita Skillet Sauce
- Take 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil (Preferably Extra Virgin)
- Take 1/4 Package Tyson Grilled and Ready Chicken Breast Strips
- Prepare 1/2 a White Onion
- Prepare 1/2 a Red Pepper
- Make ready 2-4 Teaspoons Chopped Garlic
- Make ready 2-4 Tablespoons Coarse Ground Black Pepper
- Prepare Whole Wheat Flour Tortillas
- Prepare Mexican Shredded Cheese
- Take Sour Cream
- Make ready Guacamole
- Take Various Salsas
Bring that bold, authentic flavor home with the FRONTERA Fajita Cooking Sauce. Seared chicken breast and fire-roasted peppers covered in a medium chipotle fajita sauce will leave your taste buds satisfied. FRONTERA products are created from the recipes of award-winning Chef Rick Bayless and made with the highest quality ingredients. The FRONTERA Chicken Fajita Skillet brings that bold, authentic flavor to your kitchen table.
Instructions to make Fast Fajitas with Frontera Sauce!:
- Cut up half a white onion, and dice it finely. Put it in a non stick pan with pam, and olive oil, and cook the diced onions for 10 minutes on medium heat until golden. Add garlic, and 1 Tablespoon or so of course ground pepper.
- Cut up half a red pepper into 1/4 inch or smaller slices. Add this to the onions in the pan. Cook for another 5-10 minutes.
- Take a generous handful of Tyson Grilled & Ready Chicken breast strips (about 8 ounces), push the onion and pepper mixture to one side of the non stick pan, and heat the strips according to the package directions. Add pepper to the chicken strips and once cooked, gently toss the onions, peppers and chicken strips. Add another tablespoon of Course Ground Black Pepper.
- Pour the package of Frontera Skillet Fajita sauce over the mixture of meat and vegetables, and simmer for another 15-20 minutes, or until ready to eat.
- Warm the whole wheat tortillas in the microwave for 30 seconds, and spoon a couple strips of chicken, a tablespoon of the vegetable mixture into a whole wheat tortilla, and serve with Mexican cheese, Salsa, Guacamole and Sour Cream.
Grilled chicken and fire-roasted peppers are covered in a medium chipotle fajita sauce for a deliciously quick weeknight meal. I use all the Frontera sauces to put together quick and low-calorie dinners. Explore cooking and skillet sauces from Frontera. With bold flavor, the right blend of seasonings, and authentic ingredients for great Mexican cooking. There's an ingredient in this homemade fajita sauce recipe that you might find surprising.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food fast fajitas with frontera sauce! recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!