Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, chicken salami bread roll sandwich. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Salami and Veggies Grilled Cheese SandwichMama Harris Kitchen. As the Summer season ended and school is Now while the Grilled Sandwich cools down lets make Subway Style Salami sandwich for which have Foot-long Bread & add Hummus, Lettuce. Salami sandwiches are one of the hot picks of non-vegetarians.
Chicken Salami Bread Roll Sandwich is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Chicken Salami Bread Roll Sandwich is something which I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook chicken salami bread roll sandwich using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Salami Bread Roll Sandwich:
- Make ready 2 Bread Rolls
- Make ready as needed Butter (As required-For frying the chicken salami)
- Prepare 10-12 Pieces Chicken Salami
- Take 8-10 Lettuce Leaves
- Take 1 Cucumber (Sliced)
- Make ready 1 Tomato (Sliced)
- Make ready 5-6 Green Chillies (Chopped)
- Get 1 tsp Veg Mayonnaise
- Take 1 tsp Chilli Garlic
- Prepare 1 tsp Red Chilli Sauce
- Take 1 tsp Green Chilli Sauce
- Get 1 tsp Sriracha Chilli Garlic Sauce
- Get 1 tsp Peri Peri Sauce
- Take 1 tsp Pepper Powder
- Make ready to taste Pink Salt
Fat-free mayonnaise can be used instead of mayonnaise. It is normally cooked chicken with spices added in them which is them rolled into log like. Spread the tomato ketchup on one side of a bread and mayonnaise on the other bread. These soft rolls are great for sandwiches.
Instructions to make Chicken Salami Bread Roll Sandwich:
- Take a bread roll. Cut it into two halves.
- In a mixing bowl, add veg mayonnaise, red chilli sauce, green chilli sauce, chilli garlic spread, sriracha chilli garlic sauce and peri peri sauce. Mix nicely and apply on both sides of the bread roll.
- Place a layer of lettuce leaves. Over it put a layer of cucumber, green chillies and tomatoes.
- Layer the fried chicken salami over the vegetables. (On a dosa pan add butter and lightly fry the chicken salami on both sides).
- Sprinkle pepper powder and salt. Close the roll and serve.
They have a moist, tender crumb and thin, crisp exterior. Most of the time spent here is just letting the yeast do it's thing. Baking each roll on a thin slice of salami infuses the bread with salami flavor while adding an appealing crisp on salami to each one. Mmmm salami sandwich… 🙂 When life gets busy, having a few good sandwich recipes up your sleeve is brilliant! It's perfect for a work or school lunch since you can make it the night before.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food chicken salami bread roll sandwich recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!