Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, fried rice with cauliflower. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Cauliflower "Fried Rice" which replaces rice with cauliflower is my favorite low-carb side dish when I'm craving Chinese take-out! I posted this Cilantro Lime Cauliflower "Rice" recipe a while back, and it was a huge hit. So I decided to play around with that recipe and make this Asian version to go with.
Fried rice with cauliflower is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Fried rice with cauliflower is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have fried rice with cauliflower using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Fried rice with cauliflower:
- Make ready 2 cups cooked rice
- Prepare 3 tbsp palm oil or any available cooking oil
- Make ready 1/2 cup cauliflower - florets
- Prepare small amount of fried egg- cut in flakes
- Take small amount of ham or chicken or fish fillet(choose any)
- Make ready 1 tsp ground pepper
- Get 1 tsp seasoning(msg, Knor or any of your choice)
- Prepare 1 tsp salt
- Prepare minced garlic
- Prepare Optional only: saffron or turmeric powder as additional spices
- Make ready Optional: green peas
- Prepare Optional: fried nuts(cashew, almond, peanut) raisin for toppings
- Make ready TOPPING: crispy fried onion
Fried "Rice": Heat your olive oil over medium heat. Add the garlic, ginger, peas, and carrots. When it's really sizzling, add the cauliflower, soy sauce, and Sriracha. This "Cauliflower Fried Rice" is EXCELLENT (chef worthy)!
Steps to make Fried rice with cauliflower:
- In a large pan, stir fry egg and cut in flakes
- Stir fry ham, chicken, bacon or fish flakes- (choose any of these) and put in a separate plate together with the egg. Using the same pan & oil, fry the cauliflower until brown.
- Using the same pan, add oil if necessary then put the cooked ingredients and rice. Add seasoning & spices. Add green peas if available(optional) and stir constantly until the ingredients mixed well with the rice. Cook for few minutes.
- Put the fried rice in a plate and add topping. To make crispy fried onion topping: slice medium white onion into strips(thinly cut) and stir fry in oil over medium heat. Wait until the onion strips become brown & crisp. Sprinkle the crispy fried onion on top of the fried rice, add fried nuts or black raisin if available.
I had imagined so many adaptations to the recipe before I had actually made it (i.e. marinate the meat; switch up the pork for a combination of pork, chicken, and shrimp; add hot pepper sauce and/or fresh grated ginger) but I don't think there is much. A Cauliflower Fried Rice recipe that looks and tastes so much like normal fried rice, I totally forgot it was made with cauliflower! And even once I was on board, it took me many months before I was happy enough with cauliflower fried rice to share the recipe with you. Cauliflower fried rice puts a healthy spin on a classic Chinese stir fry recipe. It's made from cauliflower rice, various vegetables, and eggs, then tossed in sesame oil and tamari (or coconut aminos).
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food fried rice with cauliflower recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!