Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, chicken fajita wraps. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken fajitas are easy to throw together at the end of a busy day, but this recipe is good enough to serve Serve the chicken mixture in the wraps with the guacamole, soured cream and grated cheese. This Quick N Delicious Ramadan recipe will have everyone wanting more. Stay tuned for many more upcoming Ramadan.
Chicken Fajita wraps is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Chicken Fajita wraps is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have chicken fajita wraps using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Fajita wraps:
- Take 250 gms boneless chicken(thigh and leg meat preferably)
- Take 5 tortillas
- Take Shredded Mozeralla (just for sprinkling)
- Prepare 6 tbsp Garlic Mayo or plain mayonnaise
- Prepare 1 medium green capcicum julienne cut
- Prepare 1 medium onion julienne cut
- Make ready 5 tbsps oil
- Prepare 1 tbsp Hp sauce
- Get 1 tsp black pepper
- Get 1 tsp salt
- Make ready 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
- Make ready 1 tbsp all purpose flour
- Take 1 tsp Garlic paste
Chicken Fajitas are the perfect anytime dinner you need. We can thank the cuisine of Tex-Mex for the classic fajita. Originally, the term referred to a grilled strip of meat served in a tortilla. Course Dinner, Lunch, Main Dish, Snack.
Instructions to make Chicken Fajita wraps:
- In a pan pour 3 tbsp oil, Add 1 tsp garlic paste and chicken julienned
- Add 1/2 tsp salt, 1 tsp black pepper, 1 tbsp all purpose flour and 1 tbsp Hp sauce.
- Sauté for a while till chicken is completely cooked.
- In same pan pour 2 tbsps of oil. Add in capcicum and onion with 1/2 tsp of salt and 1/2 tsp red chilli powder. Stir for a minute and take it out. Don't over cook. Onions should be translucent and capcicum bright green.
- For assembling, put a tbsp of Mayo and prepared chicken and vegetables filling on tortilla to finishSprinkle some mozeralla.
- Fold the wrap and heat on a grilling pan just to get little bit crispy outer.
- You may put Lettuce for some crunch. But the recipe I mentioned was just perfect in taste and look.
Nancy Lopez-McHugh with a modern take on the classic Chicken Fajita. Fresher, leaner and quicker than the traditional version. Chicken, veggies and pepper Jack cheese? For an on-the-go dish with a chipotle kick, treat yourself to this warm, spicy fajita wrap. Chicken Fajita Variations: To save carbs, use a big lettuce leaf instead of a tortilla to wrap around the fajita fillings.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food chicken fajita wraps recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!