Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, crunchy coconut & panko chicken strips. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Tender juicy chicken encased in a crunchy coconut coating. Perfect for either lunch or dinner. This granola is also naturally sweetened with coconut sugar and maple syrup and sprinkled with dried blueberries.
Crunchy coconut & Panko chicken strips is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Crunchy coconut & Panko chicken strips is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook crunchy coconut & panko chicken strips using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Crunchy coconut & Panko chicken strips:
- Prepare 1/2 cup cornstarch
- Prepare 1/2 cup Panko Crumbs
- Make ready 1/2 cup fine coconut
- Get Chopped coriander & parsley
- Prepare 1 tsp Italian herbs
- Prepare 1/2 tsp lemon pepper
- Make ready 1/2 cup peri peri sauce
- Get 3/4 tsp salt
- Get 1 tsp garlic powder
- Take 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Make ready 3 large egg
- Prepare 2 cups shredded sweetened coconut
- Take 3-4 chicken fillets
But they just weren't that crunchy! Panko is essential for this Coconut Shrimp. Crunchy Coconut Paleo Macaroons. by Rebecca Hughes. Let the sweet aroma capture your senses with these Paleo Coconut Macaroons.
Instructions to make Crunchy coconut & Panko chicken strips:
- Marinated chicken with Peri peri sauce,Italian herbs,lemon pepper & garlic powder. - Keep in fridge for 1 hour. - Mix cornstarch, salt, Cayenne Pepper,garlic powder n Black Pepper in a shallow bowl; set aside. - Beat eggs in a bowl until frothy. - Mix coconut,panko,coriander & parsley in a bowl.
- Dredge chicken in cornstarch mixture; shake off excess. - Dip chicken in egg then press chicken into the coconut mixture. - Turn over and press into coconut mixture again to coat both sides.
- Keep the chicken in fridge for 15-20 min. - Add chicken to the hot oil in batches. - fry until cooked through, about 2-3 min. - Drain. Serve hot with instant sweet & hot sauce. Enjoy 😊
- Sweet & Hot Sauce:- - 1 cup Apricot Jam - 2 tbsp cider vinegar. - 1-2 tsp hot sauce. - 1 tbsp chili sauce - 1 tsp garlic powder - Mix all together in a saucepan. - Cook on slow flame until jam melted. - Cool on room temperature. - Serve. - #Mubinarecipes
- I used same recipe for prawns n fish.
Everything tastes better with coconut don't you think?! So I took these chicken bites and soaked them in coconut milk then coated them in shredded coconut. Crunchy Coconut is a food item that can be bought at Jitter's stall in Monkey Quest. The stall can be found at Crossroads. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food crunchy coconut & panko chicken strips recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!