Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, cataplana(homemade nandos style). One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Seafood Cataplana is an easy to make traditional Portuguese stew from the Algarve, cooked in the distinctive flying saucer shaped cataplana pan. Follow my instructions from my recent masterclass with Portuguese Chef Nelson Candeias and learn to make an authentic seafood cataplana at home. Nando's style Portuguese chicken and vegetables made in cataplana; served on a bed of flavorful peri-peri rice.
Cataplana(homemade nandos style) is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. Cataplana(homemade nandos style) is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook cataplana(homemade nandos style) using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Cataplana(homemade nandos style):
- Prepare 1/2 kg Boneless Chicken(small piece)
- Prepare Vegetables (sliced) Zucchini Carrots Onions Bell Pepper
- Get 4 tbsp Oil
- Make ready 2 tsp hot sauce
- Make ready 8 tbsp Nando's Peri peri Sauce of choice (medium )
- Prepare 4 tbsp Nando's garlic Sauce (medium)
- Make ready 1.5 cup Pilaf rice
Delicious Spicy Rice with Chicken Strips and Halloumi Cheese. This divine meal is all homemade and my version of Nandos.. Venta de Cataplanas y productos exclusivos para el hogar en España y Europa. Shellfish cataplana portuguese traditional plate cocked on his special pan wherw is made an served.
Instructions to make Cataplana(homemade nandos style):
- Marinate the chicken in hot sauce 2 tsp peri peri medium sauce- 6 tbsp (1 hour) (ap apni marzi ke nandos sauce use kar skty hain)
- Wash and Slice the vegetables
- Heat oil in a pan and Sauté chicken till fully cooked
- Add vegetables and add 4 tbsp garlic peri peri sauce
- In a bowl add hot Pilaf rice (Pilaf Rice - 1.5 cups ( made in 1 knorr chicken cube cardamom, cinnamon, clove, whole black pepper, turmeric and salt to taste) and spread a little of the Nando's garlic Peri-Peri sauce over it
- Add the cooked vegetables and chicken on top and serve.
Click here for hott, naked pics of my GF!!! Trinchado and Cataplana with Spicy Rice - Trinchado and Cataplana with Spicy Rice - Excellent recipes made with Peri-Peri sauce. Now you can enjoy the restaurant spec. Cataplana is a Portuguese seafood dish originating in the southern region of Portugal in Algarve, and it is about as traditional a Portuguese dish as you can get. It uses a copper cooking device also called a Cataplana which unique to the Algarve region.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food cataplana(homemade nandos style) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!