Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, slow cooker teriyaki chicken. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Slow Cooker Teriyaki Chicken is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Slow Cooker Teriyaki Chicken is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
This slow cooker teriyaki chicken is super easy to make, and naturally sweetened with honey instead of sugar. Combine chicken broth, teriyaki sauce, brown sugar, and garlic in a large bowl. Add chicken and toss with the sauce until well mixed.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook slow cooker teriyaki chicken using 3 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Slow Cooker Teriyaki Chicken:
- Get 1 Boneless Chicken Breasts (I use one chicken breast per person)
- Get 1 Yoshidas Teriyaki Sauce (I used a different teriyaki sauce, couldn't find this one)
- Prepare 1 Niko Niko Calrose Rice (I just used regular minute rice, couldn't find this either)
Slow Cooker Teriyaki Chicken - this easy chicken teriyaki is made with a just a handful of ingredients and flavors. The ginger and garlic will Teriyaki Chicken EASILY MADE AT Home. Slow Cooker Teriyaki Chicken is an easy weeknight meal you'll love, but the best part is the leftovers are. Home » Recipes » Slow Cooker Recipes » Slow Cooker Teriyaki Chicken.
Steps to make Slow Cooker Teriyaki Chicken:
- I start by pounding out my chicken breasts to make them a little thinner. You can skip this step if you don't mind your chicken being meatier.
- Simply layer your chicken breasts in the bottom of your crock pot (salt and pepper lightly if you want).
- Cover the chicken with the Yoshidas Teriyaki Sauce so that all of your chicken is saturate in the sauce.
- Mix it around slightly, so the sauce gets under the chicken too.
- Set your crockpot for whatever cycle is most convenient for you and walk away.
- About 30 minutes before dinner make the Nikkos sticky rice per instructions on the package.
- Remove the chicken breasts onto a cutting board and slice into strips.
- Serve over rice with a little extra sauce (I use the sauce it cooked in, but you can warm up some from the Yoshida bottle if you prefer).
Oil the slow cooker and add the chicken breasts. Jump to Recipe • Print Recipe. Piled over hot cooked rice and served with a side of stir-fried veggies, this fabulous meal was a major favorite last week. We love recreating our favorite take-out meals at home, and this one we'll definitely be making again and again. This Slow Cooker Teriyaki Chicken is an easy set-and forget crockpot dinner recipe that is made with tender chicken breasts simmered in a delicious homemade teriyaki sauce.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food slow cooker teriyaki chicken recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!