Hello everybody, it’s Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, chicken taco. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken taco is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Chicken taco is something which I have loved my entire life.
These simple yet flavorful chicken tacos are easy to make and filled with super juicy and delicious chicken! Easy Chicken Tacos - With a simple spice rub, the chicken is cooked so quickly on the stovetop! Dice into small pieces and serve with pico, avocado + lime!
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have chicken taco using 18 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken taco:
- Make ready Taco meat ingredients
- Take 4.5 lbs skinless, boneless chicken breast
- Prepare 3 tsp. Pollo asada seasoning(pic below)
- Take 3 chicken seasoning taco seasoning packets
- Get 1 (28 oz) jar tomato sauce
- Get Half bottle Taco sauce
- Take Taco toppings
- Prepare Diced tomatoes
- Make ready Lettuce
- Prepare Onion
- Prepare Jalepeno peppers
- Take Shredded cheese
- Get Refried beans
- Take Seasoned Rice
- Get Sour cream
- Take Olives
- Prepare Guacamole
- Make ready Taco hot sauce
Searching for a quick dinner idea? These spicy tacos are perfect for weeknight dinners and are sure to please the entire family. Either way, chicken tacos make an easy and inexpensive way to feed you family. Let your chicken cook all day in a slow cooker or fire up the grill.
Steps to make Chicken taco:
- Place chicken in the slow cooker and season chicken with this seasoning. If you dont have this seasoning you can use what you like. Cook on low for 7-8hrs or on high for 3-4hrs.
- Remove chicken from slow cooker and shred. Return to slow cooker and stir in juices. Add tomato sauce and taco seasoning. I like to add taco sauce to my taco meat. Always have. If meat looks not moist enough add taco sauce to get it to the desired consistency. When I rewarm it I add taco sauce to get it to the right consistency.
- Serve in taco shells, on salads, soft tacos, burritos, nachos, pizzas or in bowls over rice! Enjoy.
Either way, chicken tacos make an easy and. Homemade chicken taco seasoning is so much better than any store bought ones. A few pantry staples and you're on your way to delicious chicken tacos, nachos. Mexican Street Tacos are one of my favorite foods! This version includes marinated grilled chicken thighs and creamy avocados.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food chicken taco recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!