Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, copy cat kfc dill pickle chicken with dill pickle sauce 🍗. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Copy cat KFC Dill pickle chicken with dill pickle sauce 🍗. Kentucky Fried Chicken is getting in on the pickle trend and taking a page from the playbook of one of its fast-food competitors with a new "pickle fried chicken" sandwich. Chick-fil-A famously adorns each sandwich with a couple of dill chips.
Copy cat KFC Dill pickle chicken with dill pickle sauce 🍗 is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Copy cat KFC Dill pickle chicken with dill pickle sauce 🍗 is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook copy cat kfc dill pickle chicken with dill pickle sauce 🍗 using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Copy cat KFC Dill pickle chicken with dill pickle sauce 🍗:
- Prepare 2 chicken breasts cut into strips
- Make ready 2 cups dill pickle juice +1 additional cup for dipping sauce
- Make ready 2 cups flour
- Make ready 2-3 eggs beaten
- Get To taste Salt
- Prepare To taste pepper
- Prepare To taste onion powder
- Take To taste garlic powder
- Get To taste paprika
- Prepare To taste white pepper
- Get To taste chicken seasoning
- Take slices Dill pickle
- Take 1/2 teaspoon corn starch
- Prepare As needed Oil for frying
It's made with dill and vinegar, obviously, with onion, garlic, buttermilk, and white and black pepper, too. And it's pretty thick — not like pickle. Not liking the final prep instructions over there I wandered over here to find THIS Pickle chicken. Of course I had to make my own from milk and vinegar and it was even thicker than buttermilk.
Instructions to make Copy cat KFC Dill pickle chicken with dill pickle sauce 🍗:
- Place chicken strips in with the two cups of pickle juice and place in the fridge for a minimum of 4 hours to ensure maximum pickle flavor is absorbed.
- Heat oil to 350. Mix spices in with the flour and start by dipping the chicken in flour then egg then flour and fry until golden brown.
- Take the remaining 1 cup of pickle juice and mix corn starch in it. Microwave 30 seconds to thicken it and pour over chicken. Top with pickles.
An alternative solution is to place the chicken in a sturdy freezer zip lock bag, pour in the pickle juice and remove all the air in the bag so that the chicken is surrounded in the pickle juice. Drain the chicken pickle juice off the chicken and place onto a poultry safe board and season the chicken with pepper. Pour into a large heavy-duty zip-top bag. Use that leftover pickle juice with Chef John's recipe for succulent pickle-brined chicken breast.. I make my own garlic dill pickles consequently always have extra pickle juice left over.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food copy cat kfc dill pickle chicken with dill pickle sauce 🍗 recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!