Hello everybody, it’s Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, simple & quick chicken pulao. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Simple is online banking with superhuman customer service and tools to help you easily budget and save, right inside your Banking & Budgeting, made Simple. Master your money with one easy app. Pago Simple. create a simple website.
Simple & Quick Chicken Pulao is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Simple & Quick Chicken Pulao is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook simple & quick chicken pulao using 23 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Simple & Quick Chicken Pulao:
- Take 300-400 gm chicken with bones
- Get 2 bay leaves
- Take 2 star anise
- Take 2-3 green cardamoms
- Take 5-6 cloves
- Make ready 2 marathi moggu
- Make ready 1 mace
- Make ready 2 onions, sliced
- Take 1 tbsp ginger-garlic paste
- Get 1 tsp tomato paste
- Get 1 tsp lime juice
- Take 1 tsp red chilli powder
- Get 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- Prepare 1 tbsp coriander-cumin powder
- Get 1 tsp garam masala powder
- Get to taste salt
- Get 1-2 potatoes, cut into half
- Make ready 2 green chilies
- Take 1 cup basmati rice, soaked in water for an hour
- Get 1 tbsp ghee
- Prepare 1 tbsp oil
- Make ready As needed mint leaf to garnish
- Make ready As needed raita & salad to serve
Hence their rugs have a simple, natural look. Banking and budgeting combined in one simple app. Simple definition is - free from guile : innocent.
Steps to make Simple & Quick Chicken Pulao:
- Marinate the chicken with ginger-garlic paste, tomato paste, lime juice and all the dry powdered spices for an hour.
- Heat the ghee and oil. Temper with bay leaves and all the whole spices. Saute for a few seconds.
- Add the onion and fry till light brown.
- Add the marinated chicken and saute on a medium flame for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the drained rice and continue to saute for 2 minutes.
- Now add 1 & 1/2 cups water, green chilies and the potatoes. Pressure cook for 1-2 whistles.
- When done, fluff it with a fork. Garnish with mint and serve with raita and salad for a wholesome one-pot meal.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food simple & quick chicken pulao recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!