Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, baked chicken drumsticks with homemade bbq sauce. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Use Our Step-By-Step Guide To Cook Simple and Delectable Meal Plans. Cooking times vary based on size of drumsticks. Baked BBQ Chicken Drumsticks are super easy to make, and entirely gluten free.
Baked Chicken Drumsticks With Homemade BBQ Sauce is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Baked Chicken Drumsticks With Homemade BBQ Sauce is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook baked chicken drumsticks with homemade bbq sauce using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Chicken Drumsticks With Homemade BBQ Sauce:
- Make ready 4 lb Chicken Drumsticks
- Get Cooking Spray
- Get ✨Homemade BBQ Sauce✨
- Get 4 Tbsp Butter (melted)
- Prepare 2 Tbsp Onion Powder
- Prepare 1 Tbsp Garlic Powder
- Make ready 3 Tbsp Brown Sugar
- Make ready 1 Tbsp Chicken powder
- Take 1/8 Cup Soy Sauce
- Prepare 1/4 Cup Molasses
- Take 1/3 Cup Sweet Soy Sauce (I used this brand Bango Kecap Manis)
- Take 1 Tbsp Olive Oil (optional)
- Get Salt - Black Pepper
Season the drumsticks with salt and pepper. Divide between the baking sheets, without letting the pieces touch. Turn the drumsticks over and brush with about half the sauce. Make the chicken: Combine the brown sugar, chili powder, paprika and cumin in a small bowl.
Steps to make Baked Chicken Drumsticks With Homemade BBQ Sauce:
- Preheat your oven to 400°F. Make sure you spray the chicken with cooking oil every 15 minutes before you place it in the oven to keep them from getting dry.
- Clean and wash the chicken drumsticks and then dry it with kitchen paper. Season the chicken with salt and black pepper. Spray chicken with cooking oil then place it in the oven for 15 minutes. Remove the chicken from the oven. Flip the chicken drumsticks then continue to bake it for 15 minutes.
- While the chicken is in the oven, in a small bowl with the melted butter, add onion powder, garlic powder, brown sugar, chicken flavor, soy sauce, molasses, sweet soy sauce, black pepper and olive oil. Combine the BBQ sauce ingredients in a bowl and stir it well.
- After baking the chicken drumsticks for a total of 30 minutes, with a silicone brush lightly brush the drumsticks on both sides with the bbq sauce. Spray the chicken with cooking oil, then place it back in the oven and continue to bake it for 15 minutes.
- Finally, flip the drumsticks and lightly brush both sides of the drumsticks with the rest of the BBQ sauce. Then continue to bake it in the oven for 10 more minutes. Remove them from the oven and let the drumsticks rest. Serve over cooked rice. Enjoy!😉
My absolute favorite way to reheat baked chicken drumsticks is to pop them on the grill! Baste chicken drumsticks with BBQ sauce. Place chicken drumsticks in foil pouch. Dry chicken legs thoroughly with paper towels. Toss together chicken legs and olive oil in a large bowl.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food baked chicken drumsticks with homemade bbq sauce recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!