Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, my quick bbq chicken wrap. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
My Quick BBQ Chicken Wrap is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. My Quick BBQ Chicken Wrap is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
These Homemade BBQ Chicken Wraps are truly bursting with flavour. Served with a homemade tangy coleslaw, lunch has never looked so good! These Homemade BBQ Chicken Wraps are truly bursting with flavour.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have my quick bbq chicken wrap using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make My Quick BBQ Chicken Wrap:
- Make ready 2 Chicken Breasts chopped in Bite size Pieces
- Get Just a spray of olive oil
- Take 1 Small shallot Diced
- Make ready to taste Salt n pepper
- Take salad
- Take 2 large Vine Tomatoe
- Make ready Handful Iceberg Lettuce cut up
- Make ready 1 little peppery Rocket lettuce
- Prepare 10 slices cucumber
- Prepare Some Beetroot chopped
- Make ready sauce
- Get 1 tbls mayonaise
- Get 2 tbls Smokey BBQ Sauce
If you are looking for a quick, easy recipe, look no further!! This was inspired by a Donna Hay recipe I saw in one of her cookbooks I checked out from the library. This bbq chicken wrap is as tasty as classic pulled pork-but it doesn't take hours to make. These Homemade BBQ Chicken Wraps are truly bursting with flavour.
Steps to make My Quick BBQ Chicken Wrap:
- Spray olive oil to the frying pan just a little and cook the chicken on medium. Add the chicken and diced Shallots in to cook turning over often throughout cooking takes about 20 minutes.
- Add the salt n pepper to the chicken. Then add a wrap to each plate and warm the wrap in the microwave for 40 secounds so its warm and is easier to wrap around food. Add the salad on the wraps
- Then add the chicken,mayonaise and BBQ Sauce.
- Wrap around and use a good size peice of tin foil to wrap around it.
Served with a homemade tangy coleslaw, lunch has never looked so good! #bbq #bbqchicken #wrap #chickenwrap #coleslaw Find this Pin and more on Chicken dish by Liz Gonzales. This recipe utilizes my Quick BBQ Chicken recipe, which I created as a sort of "à la carte" meat option for households who are trying to feed both meat-eaters and vegetarians. In addition to adding this super simple BBQ chicken to other recipes, it can also be used to make sandwiches and wraps, like this one! Our BBQ Chicken Salad and the quick Gyoza Dumplings are just as popular for lunch during the summer months.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food my quick bbq chicken wrap recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!