Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, vietnamese simple prawn pho. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Vietnamese Simple Prawn Pho is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Vietnamese Simple Prawn Pho is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
Great recipe for Vietnamese Simple Prawn Pho. I've been experimenting with different flavours, and these ones just click. I have a interest in Asian cuisine and so I made it for the family and they loved it.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook vietnamese simple prawn pho using 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Vietnamese Simple Prawn Pho:
- Prepare 3 Carrots
- Make ready 1/2 Ginger
- Make ready 1 Pho Noodles / Rice Noodles of your choice
- Get 2 Diced Onions
- Take 1/2 Lemon (for juice and zest)
- Prepare large Prawns
- Prepare small Garlic Stock, Chicken and Vegetable Stocks
- Get Salt
- Get Sugar
- Make ready 2 large Bay Leaves
- Prepare Chili Sauce, Lemon Peri Peri Sauce of your choice
- Take 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- Take pinch pepper
- Take Soy sauce
- Prepare 1 sugar
- Make ready 1 Raw Spinach and Mint Leaves
- Prepare 1 lemon zest
- Take 1 boiling water
Then ladle the stock, prawns and veggies over them. Vietnamese Pho Ingredients: Alright, before we get to the actual recipe, let's chat for a sec about the ingredients. To make this pho soup recipe, you will need: Steak, chicken, pork or shrimp: If you choose to use steak, chicken or pork, it will need to be super-thinly sliced in order to cook quickly in the broth. Pho is a traditional Vietnamese noodle soup made with beef or chicken broth.
Instructions to make Vietnamese Simple Prawn Pho:
- Boil some water with some of the stocks. Add salt. Add pepper if desired.(σ≧▽≦)σ
- Once the water has boiled, add the Pho/Rice Noodles. Let it sit on a low heat. Keep watch if water needs to be added and top up with seasoning.
- In a large frying pan, start to fry the onion and garlic and grated carrot in the olive oil. After a minute, add the sauces. If using raw prawns, add them.o(〃＾▽＾〃)o
- Remember to taste the food and top up with seasoning. If too spicy or salty, add sugar gradually.
- After the frying ingredients have turned golden, an transparent, add the prawns (if pre-cooked or pink and frozen) and grate the lemon and add lemon juice gradually, to fit you're taste.('▽')♪
- The noodles should be done. Add some soy sauce and lemon juice.^o^
- Serve in bowls. Garnish with sprinkles of raw spinach and mint leaves. Grate the ginger, lemon zest and carrot. Top with a bit of splash of soy sauce and lemon sauce. (⌒o⌒)
- Eat up! ʕ•ﻌ•ʔ ♪＼(＾▽＾)／＼(＾▽＾)／
Just like every Italian has a different meatball recipe, every bowl of pho will taste slightly different depending on who prepares the dish. Of course, there's much more to it than that so here is The Evolution of Pho. Experience the magic of one of the greatest noodle soups in the world with this easy to follow traditional Vietnamese Pho recipe! Made from scratch with the signature broth that's light yet at the same time so full of flavour, it's infused with spices like cinnamon, star anise and cardamom. Then slowly add bok choy leaves and stems.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food vietnamese simple prawn pho recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!