Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, fried crispy chicken with chocolate sauce. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Fried crispy chicken with chocolate sauce is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Fried crispy chicken with chocolate sauce is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
Hey guys, do you like fried chicken? Well, Chef Marcus Samuelsson stopped by the Proper Tasty kitchen recently to make us some yummy fried chicken with a twist. Fried chicken with chocolate sauce will be the only way you want to eat fried chicken after watching this.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have fried crispy chicken with chocolate sauce using 25 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Fried crispy chicken with chocolate sauce:
- Make ready 500 gr chicken breasts
- Make ready 2 cups buttermilk
- Get 1 egg
- Take 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Take 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- Get 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- Take 1/4 tsp onion powder
- Prepare Sprinkle of cumin
- Take Sprinkle of cinnamon
- Get to taste salt
- Take Outer coating (breading):
- Take 1/2 cup yellow corn flour
- Prepare Fried chicken breading mix
- Get To make the sauce:
- Prepare 1 small diced onion
- Take 2 tbls butter
- Take 1 tbls dark cocoa powder
- Take 2 cubs dark chocolate
- Prepare 1 tbls ketchup
- Make ready 1 tbls tomato paste
- Make ready 1 tsp balsamic vinegar
- Make ready 1 tsp pomegranate molasses
- Prepare Pinch cinnamon, cayenne pepper, cumin, black pepper
- Get 1/2 cup water
- Make ready to taste Salt
Super Crispy Fried Chicken made with buttermilk, chicken, hot sauce, and seasoned flour is crispy on the outside and tender on the inside, PERFECT for dinner or to bring to a potluck or picnic! We love homemade comfort food, and sometimes a fried dish just hits the spot like these Fried Cheese Curds. Make the chocolate sauce while the last batch of churros are frying or just after the last batch is completed because the chocolate sauce will thicken as it cools. These churros look so crispy and delicious!
Steps to make Fried crispy chicken with chocolate sauce:
- In a bowl, combine milk, eggs and spices. Season the chicken breasts well in advance, cover with plastic wrap and set aside in the refrigerator.
- Combine yellow corn flour and Fried chicken breading mix, dip the chicken breasts Until will covered then fry in hot oil or bake in the oven as desired.
- In a skillet on a medium- low heat, melt a cube of butter, add the onion cubes, sprinkle with salt and stir until golden brown.
- Add the sauce, ketchup, spices and cocoa, stir well, then add the water and simmer on low heat for 10 minutes.
- Blind the mixture with immersion blender until having a smooth sauce, for best results filter it.
- Once again, Bring the sauce to medium heat and add the pomegranate molasses, balsamic vinegar, chocolate cubes and butter cubes, stir for about 5 min on the heat until smooth and shiny.
- Serve crispy chicken breasts with hot chocolate sauce and garnish with sesame and green onions.
I'll have to try dipping them in chocolate sauce-why haven't I done that before?! Our Top Trending Recipes: Crispy Sesame Chicken with a Sticky Asian Sauce. For the southern fried chicken, remove the skin from the chicken pieces and slash the flesh with the tip of a sharp knife. Lightly whisk the egg whites together To serve, divide the chicken pieces among four serving plates and spoon the coleslaw alongside. Spoon the tomato ketchup into small ramekins.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food fried crispy chicken with chocolate sauce recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!