Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, instant pot chicken taco bake. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Instant Pot Chicken Taco Bake is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Instant Pot Chicken Taco Bake is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
Place chicken, seasonings, and buffalo sauce in the Instant Pot. Transfer shredded chicken and sauce to a baking sheet. Assemble tacos: buffalo chicken, mashed avocado, shredded cabbage, lime squeeze, cheese of choice, and ranch all in a.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have instant pot chicken taco bake using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Instant Pot Chicken Taco Bake:
- Prepare 3 frozen chicken thighs
- Take 1 can diced tomatoes drained
- Get 1/4 cup salsa
- Take 2 tbsp taco/chili seasoning
- Prepare 1 can refried beans
- Take 1 cup shredded cheese
- Prepare 6 sprouted tortillas
These flavorful Instant Pot® shredded chicken tacos are easy to prep and even easier to cook- let the pressure cooker do all the work! If we knew the Instant Pot could turn out delicious, juicy chicken tacos, then we would have bought one a lot sooner. If you haven't jumped on the bandwagon already you're going to want to for these. Grate the onion and add the grated onion and its juice to the Instant Pot.
Steps to make Instant Pot Chicken Taco Bake:
- Cook the chicken in the Instant Pot for 30 minutes. Pull the meat.
- Mix in tomatoes, salsa, and taco/chili seasoning in a medium mixing bowl. Add more or less seasoning based on taste
- Use 2 tortillas to line the bottom of a Corning ware dish. Spread 1/3 of the refried beans over the tortillas. Next spread half of the chicken mixture. After that sprinkle 1/3 of the cheese.
- Use 2 more tortillas to cover the layer you made in the previous step. Spread 1/3 of the refried beans and then the rest of the chicken mixture. Sprinkle another 1/3 of the cheese.
- Cover this new layer with the last 2 tortillas. Spread the rest of the refried beans and sprinkle the remaining cheese.
- Preheat oven to 400F. Cover the taco bake with foil and put in oven for 30 minutes. To finish, optionally, remove foil and put under the broiler for an additional 2 minutes
- Serve with typical taco tops.
Add chicken, BBQ sauce, worcestershire sauce, paprika and broth, then. This all-in-one pressure cooker dinner has quickly become a family favorite! Instant Pot Chicken Taco Bowls all cooked together in one pot, with rice, black beans, corn, salsa, chicken and seasonings. Ready for a Taco Tuesday reboot? Loaded with juicy shreds of chicken, hearty black beans, and sweet corn, all swimming in a smoky, spiced broth, this chicken taco soup recipe is.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food instant pot chicken taco bake recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!