Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, quorn chicken curry. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Laura Stewart, one of our blogger ambassadors, shares her favourite Quorn recipe: an easy curry recipe with Meat Free Quorn Chicken Pieces. Quorn chicken curry Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we're going to prepare a distinctive dish, quorn chicken curry.
Quorn chicken curry is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Quorn chicken curry is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook quorn chicken curry using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Quorn chicken curry:
- Get 500 grams Quorn chicken pieces
- Get 1 large onion, diced
- Make ready 2 clove garlic
- Prepare 1 tin of chopped tomatoes
- Get 1 ground cumin
- Make ready 1 curry powder
- Make ready 2 vegetable stock cubes
- Take 1 salt
- Get 1 pepper
Quorn's main ingredient is Mycoprotein, a nutritious member of the fungi family that is grown by fermentation similar to the process used in the production of bread, yoghurt and beer. I often use the Quorn chicken style pieces to make an Indian style curry for my son. Recipes Brazilian Coconut Curry with Quorn Meatless Pieces. Karen Burns-Booth shares her Quorn curry recipe, filled with Quorn chicken pieces and comforting sweet potato.
Instructions to make Quorn chicken curry:
- Begin by cooking the garlic and onion in a small amount of water, so that it doesn't stick but so that there isn't much water, for 4-5 minutes with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Add the Quorn chicken and continue to cook for about 5 minutes. Add more water if necessary.
- Add the two vegetable stock cubes and continue until they've dissolved into the water all ready in the pan.
- Add the tin of chopped tomatoes, cumin and curry powder. I haven't specified a measure of cumin or curry powder because this depends on your personal taste. I add a small amount until I have it how I like it.
- At this point leave the curry to simmer for about 10 minutes, though I normally leave it whilst I cook rice, chips or whatever accompaniments I fancy.
This quick and easy dish would make a fantastic mid-week meal for vegetarians and meat eaters alike. Vegan Quorn is now widely available in the UK, but make sure to double check the label if cooking up a vegan storm. This proudly Filipino chicken soup gets a modern, meat-free take. Everyone's favorite creamy white pasta sauce made meat-free with juicy Quorn Chunks. Spice up your meals with these exciting curry recipes from India, Thailand, Japan, China and more.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food quorn chicken curry recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!