Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, vegetarian chicken and cauliflower casserole. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Loaded with cauliflower, chicken, and a healthier creamy cheesy ranch sauce. Growing up, one of my favorite meals was mac and cheese. There is just something about that cheese sauce that always gets me!
Vegetarian Chicken and Cauliflower Casserole is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Vegetarian Chicken and Cauliflower Casserole is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have vegetarian chicken and cauliflower casserole using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Vegetarian Chicken and Cauliflower Casserole:
- Take 2 cups chopped cauliflower
- Prepare 1 package Quorn Meatless Pieces (https://www.quorn.us/products/quorn-meatless-chicken-pieces)
- Get 4 slices Lightlife Smoky Tempeh strips (https://lightlife.com/product/smoky-tempeh-strips/)
- Get 3/4 cup vegetable stock
- Prepare 2 TBSP whole milk
- Make ready 2 TBSP cream cheese
- Take 1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese
- Take 1/4 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- Get 2 TBSP grated parmesan cheese
- Take 2 garlic cloves
- Prepare 1/8 tsp ground nutmeg
- Get to taste Salt and Pepper
- Prepare Olive Oil Spray
Meanwhile, remove the stems from a bunch of kale. Toss the leaves with olive oil and roast them in the oven until they're soft and crisp on. Vegan Cauliflower Casserole tastes just like fried cauliflower with a tangy garlicky tomato sauce. Vegan Cauliflower Casserole flavored with garlic, tomatoes and lemon.
Steps to make Vegetarian Chicken and Cauliflower Casserole:
- Spray large pan with Olive Oil and add chicken pieces and chopped tempeh
- Fry on medium high for approximately 20 minutes continuously mixing until all pieces are browned on all sides
- In a separate pot, add the vegetable stock, cream cheese, milk, half of all the cheeses, nutmeg, salt and pepper, and stir on medium low heat until the mixture is smooth and all the cheese is melted (approximately 10 minutes)
- Place cauliflower in a bowl of hot water for 5 minutes & then drain
- Transfer cauliflower to casserole dish and add the chicken mixture and then the melted cheese mixture on top
- Sprinkle the remaining cheese on top
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes, broil for an additional 15 minutes or until the top gets browned.
Working on this post has forced me to ask myself a lot of tough questions. Casseroles are among my favorite foods to eat (and least favorite foods to photograph, but that's neither here nor there). But so many of them are full of bacon, chicken, and ground beef. This low carb and cheesy Broccoli Cauliflower Rice Chicken Casserole recipe is perfect for dinner and makes great leftovers. Serve a meal packed with flavor and nutrition.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food vegetarian chicken and cauliflower casserole recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!