Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, vegetarian chicken and cauliflower casserole. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Vegetarian Chicken and Cauliflower Casserole is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Vegetarian Chicken and Cauliflower Casserole is something which I have loved my entire life.
Loaded with cauliflower, chicken, and a healthier creamy cheesy ranch sauce. Growing up, one of my favorite meals was mac and cheese. There is just something about that cheese sauce that always gets me!
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook vegetarian chicken and cauliflower casserole using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Vegetarian Chicken and Cauliflower Casserole:
- Make ready 2 cups chopped cauliflower
- Take 1 package Quorn Meatless Pieces (https://www.quorn.us/products/quorn-meatless-chicken-pieces)
- Get 4 slices Lightlife Smoky Tempeh strips (https://lightlife.com/product/smoky-tempeh-strips/)
- Take 3/4 cup vegetable stock
- Prepare 2 TBSP whole milk
- Take 2 TBSP cream cheese
- Make ready 1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese
- Prepare 1/4 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- Prepare 2 TBSP grated parmesan cheese
- Make ready 2 garlic cloves
- Make ready 1/8 tsp ground nutmeg
- Take to taste Salt and Pepper
- Get Olive Oil Spray
Meanwhile, remove the stems from a bunch of kale. Toss the leaves with olive oil and roast them in the oven until they're soft and crisp on. Vegan Cauliflower Casserole tastes just like fried cauliflower with a tangy garlicky tomato sauce. Vegan Cauliflower Casserole flavored with garlic, tomatoes and lemon.
Instructions to make Vegetarian Chicken and Cauliflower Casserole:
- Spray large pan with Olive Oil and add chicken pieces and chopped tempeh
- Fry on medium high for approximately 20 minutes continuously mixing until all pieces are browned on all sides
- In a separate pot, add the vegetable stock, cream cheese, milk, half of all the cheeses, nutmeg, salt and pepper, and stir on medium low heat until the mixture is smooth and all the cheese is melted (approximately 10 minutes)
- Place cauliflower in a bowl of hot water for 5 minutes & then drain
- Transfer cauliflower to casserole dish and add the chicken mixture and then the melted cheese mixture on top
- Sprinkle the remaining cheese on top
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes, broil for an additional 15 minutes or until the top gets browned.
Working on this post has forced me to ask myself a lot of tough questions. Casseroles are among my favorite foods to eat (and least favorite foods to photograph, but that's neither here nor there). But so many of them are full of bacon, chicken, and ground beef. This low carb and cheesy Broccoli Cauliflower Rice Chicken Casserole recipe is perfect for dinner and makes great leftovers. Serve a meal packed with flavor and nutrition.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food vegetarian chicken and cauliflower casserole recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!