Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, quick chicken biryani. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Quick chicken Biryani is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Quick chicken Biryani is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
Diced chicken and prepared ginger paste help put this easy Chicken Biryani recipe on the dinner In this easy biryani recipe, chicken is diced into small pieces before hitting the pan, which cuts down. A delicious cheat biryani recipe that doesn't sacrifice its authentic flavours. A favourite of these dishes to pick up for lunch on work days was chicken or vegetable biryani.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook quick chicken biryani using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Quick chicken Biryani:
- Prepare 1 kg Chicken
- Get 1 kg Basmati Rice
- Take Shan packet masala or any packet masala
- Make ready 1 cup Yoghurt
- Get Coriander and mint leaves as requied
- Make ready 1 1/2 cup Oil
- Get Garam masala powder or Sabut
- Take Tomato half kilo
- Prepare Zarda colour half tsp
Saute dry spices in oil until they sizzle. "Simple & Quick Pressure Cooker Chicken Biryani", everybody loves biryani. There are different ways to make biryani. But if you are really running out of time and still want to make chicken biryani. This style of Chicken Biryani is called the 'Pakki-Biryani', where the chicken and the rice are cooked separately and then combined in the final step.
Steps to make Quick chicken Biryani:
- Bowl mein wash Chicken, yoghurt, packet biryani masala. Mix kar ke marination ke lye rakh de.
- Dosri janib, patili mein paani garam karein, us mein sabut ya powder garam masala, mint and coriander leaves aur Salt dal ke pakne de.
- Jab paani khoob garam hojai tou Rice add kar ke ek kani pakne de, phir stain ki madad se pani chaan le. Ab saucepan mein oil garam kar ke piyaas golden karein. Ab chicken mixture add karein aur tamatar bhi. Khoob bhune jab tak oil upper nhn ajata.
- Ab patili mein base pe oil lagai, phir rice ki layer lagai phir chicken, phir rice aur chicken ki layer. Last mein rice, phir garnish karein mint and coriander leaves, zarda colour se, 15 minute ke lye stove slow kar dum lagai. It's ready, Serve hot with raita and salad.
There are a lot of different ways of making Biryani. So Biryani is my first choice when it comes to desi food. I'm using National Biryani Masala Mix. This enabling me to cook delicious traditional meals with ease. Try this fast and deliciously warming midweek meal.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food quick chicken biryani recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!