Hello everybody, it’s Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, e-z chicken tortilla bake. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
E-Z Chicken Tortilla Bake is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. E-Z Chicken Tortilla Bake is something that I have loved my entire life.
Crisp tortilla pieces are layered with a mixture of Campbell's® Condensed Tomato Soup, salsa, cooked chicken and Cheddar cheese, and baked until Cover the baking dish. Let stand until the cheese is. You simply MUST add a can of black beans to the mix.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have e-z chicken tortilla bake using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make E-Z Chicken Tortilla Bake:
- Prepare 2 cans (10 3/4 ounces) Condensed Tomato Soup
- Get 2 cups Chunky Salsa or Original Picante Sauce Medium
- Prepare 1 cup milk
- Prepare 22 oz bag of fully cooked, diced, oven roasted chicken breast
- Get 16 corn tortilla(6-inch), cut into 1-inch pieces
- Make ready 2 cups shredded fiesta/Mexican blend cheese (or more if you want:) )
- Get 1 can sweet whole kernel corn (optional)
Our chicken tortilla bake uses chicken breasts so it's packed with protein. Perfect dinner option when you want a super "flavorful meal". A casserole to me means that you can really add in as many goodies as you want, or omit a few if you don't care for them. A creamy chicken and cheese casserole with bell pepper, onion and spicy tomatoes.
Instructions to make E-Z Chicken Tortilla Bake:
- Heat the oven to 400°F. Stir the soup, salsa, corn, milk, chicken, tortillas and half the cheese in a large mixing bowl & then pour mixture into 5 quart (11 by 13) shallow baking dish.
- Cover the baking dish. Bake for 45-50 minutes or until the chicken mixture is hot and bubbling. Top with the remaining cheese. Let stand until the cheese is melted.
- Enjoy:-) This feeds a big crowd.
Serve this veggie-packed baked chicken tortilla to your family for a quick weeknight dinner. Add cheese at the end of baking so it has time to melt. Chicken Tortilla Bake recipe: Try this Chicken Tortilla Bake recipe, or contribute your own. Repeat layers and top with the rest of the tortilla strips. Looking for a way to make your quick baked chicken dishes even easier?
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food e-z chicken tortilla bake recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!