Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, chicken curry stew instant pot ip. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken Curry Stew Instant Pot IP is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Chicken Curry Stew Instant Pot IP is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
Instant pot chicken stew is all made in one pot, where everything is dumped into the pot and stew cooks itself. The ingredients: Each recipe calls for boneless, skinless Chicken thighs cook quickly in the Instant Pot, and turn out juicy and tender. Chicken and potatoes in Instant Pot is a version of my Ukrainian grandma's chicken stew.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chicken curry stew instant pot ip using 7 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Curry Stew Instant Pot IP:
- Prepare 1 pound chicken
- Take 1/2 onion (to your taste)
- Prepare 2 cloves garlic (ok I used 5)
- Make ready 1 carrot (to your taste)
- Get 1 potato (to your taste)
- Make ready 4 Tbl. Curry paste
- Prepare 1 1/4 cups broth or water
Tips for cooking Instant Pot Chicken Curry: Follow these tips to make sure your chicken curry Put on the lid of the IP, pressure cook in 'Pressure Cook' (some models of IP will have the Manual mode). This rich, creamy coconut-curry dish comes together quickly in an Instant Pot®. Customize with more or less curry powder and sugar. This is very thin more like a soup not even a stew.
Steps to make Chicken Curry Stew Instant Pot IP:
- Clean and rough chop garlic
- Clean and rough chop onion
- Clean and rough chop carrot
- Clean and rough chop potato
- This is the chicken I am using for this one
- Clean and chop your chicken into but sides pieces
- Put your IP on saute add some oil. When it gets hot add your onions and garlic, saute for a couple minutes until onion just changed color
- Add potato and carrots, saute for a few minutes stirring most of the time
- Add your curry paste (Vindaloo shown here), saute for s couple minutes, stirring constantly.
- Add your chicken and saute for a couple minutes stirring most of the time.
- I'm using chicken broth, add it and deglaze, get the stuck bird of the bottom as best you can.
- Now it's pressure time. Set your IP to pressure (high) cook for 15 minutes, let it do it's thing (press start on mine)
- Let pressure release naturally for 10 minutes
- It's ready to serve
- I served mine over rice
I honestly prefer this chicken stew to butter chicken. I just love the flavor of curry leaf spiced coconut milk with chicken and potatoes. It's also much easier to make and faster too - all thanks to the instant pot. My husband loves this dish and he's super picky when it comes to Keralite food (and all. Home » Instant Pot Recipes » Stews » Instant Pot Japanese Curry.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food chicken curry stew instant pot ip recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!