Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, mom’s chicken burritos (bulk). It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mom’s chicken burritos (bulk) is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Mom’s chicken burritos (bulk) is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
When the chicken is tender, let it cool for sometime and shred the chicken into bit size pieces. Take one tortilla from the pack; spread a generous amount of chicken salsa filling on it, topped with some chopped lettuce leaves and roll up. Chicken Burrito Recipe for busy people!
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook mom’s chicken burritos (bulk) using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Mom’s chicken burritos (bulk):
- Prepare 3 (40.5 oz) cans refrained beans
- Prepare 4-5 lbs sour cream
- Make ready 64-96 oz salsa (mild/medium/hot)
- Make ready 2 lbs shredded cheese
- Prepare 3 whole chicken
- Prepare 33 oz sliced olives
- Make ready 2 sweet onions
- Make ready 5 cups white rice
- Prepare 40-50 burrito tortilla shells
- Make ready 3 tablespoons garlic
An easy recipe for a quick lunch or dinner, from BBC Good Food. Keep the burrito warm in the oven while you continue assembling and cooking the remaining burritos. Serve with soured cream, if you like. Chicken Burritos - a Classic Mexican dish that will have the entire family, including those picky kids, running to the dinner table.
Steps to make Mom’s chicken burritos (bulk):
- Either boil or roast chicken until cooked through. You can also purchase roasted chicken.
- Cook rice in rice cooker or instant pot while separating chicken meat from the bone and shred it.
- In a large pot (turkey pot or canning pot) mix all ingredients besides the tortilla shells on medium heat while stirring. How much salsa and cheese is based on preference and consistency.
- Serve wrapped in tortilla shells.
It's the weekend and the weather is pretty depressing. It rained and it looks like it's going to rain some more. But I don't mind too much, because this weather is perfect for staying. The chicken is so tender and the flavors are just unbelievable here! After this, you'll never want to make burrito bowls without your Instant Pot!
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food mom’s chicken burritos (bulk) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!