Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, mushroom chicken feet noodle. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Great recipe for Mushroom Chicken Feet Noodle. Very delicious dry wonton noodles served with mushroom and chicken feet cooked in a pot of soy sauce gravy. If you dont have chicken feet, can be replaced with BBQ pork, chicken or meat balls that goes well with the noodle.
Mushroom Chicken Feet Noodle is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Mushroom Chicken Feet Noodle is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have mushroom chicken feet noodle using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mushroom Chicken Feet Noodle:
- Make ready Fried chicken feet
- Make ready Soaked Shitake mushroom
- Make ready 5 cloves garlic
- Make ready 2 pcs sliced ginger
- Prepare 2 pcs star anise
- Make ready 1 tsp sugar
- Get 6 tbsp soy sauce
- Make ready 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- Make ready 1 tbsp black vinegar
- Get 1 tbsp dark soy sauce
- Get Pinch salt and pepper to adjust taste
- Take Wanton Noodle Recipe
- Make ready Wanton noodle
- Get 2 tbsp soy sauce
- Take 1 tsp sesame oil
- Get 1 tbsp fried onion oil
- Take 1 tsp dark soy sauce
Serve chicken and sauce with noodles or rice. In skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Brown both sides of chicken in skillet. Place chicken on top of mushrooms, arrange remaining mushrooms on chicken, and top with mozzarella cheese.
Instructions to make Mushroom Chicken Feet Noodle:
- Blanch the chicken feet in a pot of hot water for 10 minutes to remove exessive oil and set aside.
- Stir fry ginger, garlic and star anise till aromatic and add in mushroom. You can add Shaoxing wine here to spice up the aroma. Add in chicken feet and sitr a short while. Pour in enough water to cover the chicken feet and let it simmer in low heat for 2 hours. Use a pressure cooker for better to soften the chicken feet. Add water if necessary.
- After simmer for 2 hours, add in sauce ingredients and let it simmer for another 30 minutes. Add in corn starch solution after that to thicken the gravy. Mushroom chicken feet is done.
- Boiled wanton noodle in hot water and soak in cold water and back to hot water. Cooking this noodle only takes about 5 minutes.
- Mix the cooked noodle in a plate with the sauce ingredients. Add in the mushroom chicken feet gravy and chicken feet on top and serve.
All the juices packed inside the mushroom erupted when I bit into it. The braised sauce and natural sweetness of the Shiitake mushroom just came gushing out! I know I will be back for the chicken feet, mushrooms and dumplings! If you dont have chicken feet, can be replaced with BBQ pork, chicken or meat balls that goes well with the noodle. For a different twist, try: Pennsylvania Dutch Ham & Noodle Casserole.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food mushroom chicken feet noodle recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!