Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, grilled cilantro lime corn chicken avocado tacos. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
How to Make Grilled Cilantro Lime Chicken. Pound to even thickness: Pounding the boneless, skinless breasts Cilantro lime chicken is a classic Southwestern favorite. Not everyone likes cilantro though, so if that's you, change it up a bit and try adding grated.
Grilled Cilantro Lime Corn Chicken Avocado Tacos is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Grilled Cilantro Lime Corn Chicken Avocado Tacos is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have grilled cilantro lime corn chicken avocado tacos using 33 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Grilled Cilantro Lime Corn Chicken Avocado Tacos:
- Take For the Chili Lime Chicken
- Make ready 2 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts, (about 2-2 1/2 lbs total)
- Make ready 1/4 cup Fresh Lime Juice
- Take 2 tablespoons Soy Sauce
- Make ready 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- Take 3 cloves Garlic, minced
- Get 2 teaspoons Cumin
- Prepare 1 teaspoon chili powder
- Get 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- Get 1/4 teaspoon Black Pepper
- Prepare For Jalepeno Corn Salsa
- Prepare 2 ears Corn, husked or 2 cups of frozen corn kernels
- Prepare 1 Jalapeño, seeded and diced
- Get zest and juice from one Lime
- Get 1 tablespoon Chopped Cilantro, (fresh)
- Take 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon Black Pepper
- Get 1/4 teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- Get For the Tacos
- Get 12 White Corn or 6 Flour Tortillas
- Prepare 2 Avocados, peeled, pitted and sliced
- Take 2 cups Purple Cabbage, shredded
- Make ready 1 cup Crumbled Queso Fresco
- Prepare For the Cilantro Lime Sauce
- Take 1 cup Plain Greek Yogurt
- Take 1/4 cup minced cilantro
- Take 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Take 2 teaspoons Fresh Lime Juice
- Get Salt and pepper
- Take For Serving
- Prepare Hot Sauce
- Prepare Chopped Cilantro
- Make ready Lime Wedges
They are easy, flavorful and they're always an. Spicy pan grilled chicken and avocado tacos topped with a creamy cilantro lime sauce. Take tacos to a whole new level with the addition of avocado and my favorite cilantro cream sauce. You pair this with creamy avocado, the bold corn salsa, the crunch of purple cabbage, and the saltiness of queso fresco.
Instructions to make Grilled Cilantro Lime Corn Chicken Avocado Tacos:
- Flatten chicken breast
- Add chicken, lime, juice, soy sauce, garlic, cumin, chili powder, salt, and pepper for the chili lime chicken to a large sealable bag. Shake to combine the ingredients and seal.
- Place in the refrigerator and marinate for at least 4 hours or overnight, if possible.
- Preheat grill, or set oven to 350˚F
- To make the sauce, add yogurt, cilantro, garlic, lime juice, salt and pepper to a blender or food processor. Blend for 30-60 seconds. Set aside.
- Grill Instructions: When the grill is hot, remove chicken breasts from the marinade and place on the grill. Place corn cobs on the grill as well.
- Oven Instructions: When the oven is warm, set the broil to high, remove chicken breasts from the marinade and place on a grill pan. Place corn cobs on the grill as well.
- Grill until corn and chicken are cooked through, flipping halfway through (about 5 minutes per side). You will want the chicken to be 155˚F internally before removing and 165˚F before serving.
- When corn is cool enough to handle, cut corn kernels away from the cobs. Add to a large bowl with jalapeño, lime juice, lime zest, cilantro, salt, pepper, and cayenne. Stir to combine.
- Slice chicken into strips.
- To assemble tacos, top with slices of avocado, corn salsa, shredded cabbage, queso fresco or sauce
- Serve immediately with hot sauce, chopped cilantro, and lime wedges.
BOOM, you've got a You can also pair these tacos with cilantro lime rice, black beans, sour cream, etc. Just be warned, you'll never find another grilled chicken taco that you. These Grilled Chicken Tacos with Avocado Cilantro Dressing are the perfect light meal. Packed with freshness and flavour but an easy recipe to make. Healthy BBQ & Grilled Chicken Breast Recipes.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food grilled cilantro lime corn chicken avocado tacos recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!