Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, cast iron chicken quesadillas. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cast iron chicken quesadillas is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. Cast iron chicken quesadillas is something which I have loved my entire life.
Fold tortilla half over the portion of the tortilla filled with cheese, chicken and bacon. Build the quesadillas by laying grated cheese onto the tortilla, and then arranging the chicken, cooked pepper and jalapeno rounds. Top with a little more grated cheese and top with a second tortilla.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have cast iron chicken quesadillas using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Cast iron chicken quesadillas:
- Take Extreme wellness tortilla shell
- Prepare 1/2 cup cooked and shredded chicken
- Make ready 1/2 cups shredded Mexican cheese
- Make ready 1/4 cup chopped onions
- Prepare 1/8 cup chopped red pepper
- Take 1 tbs olive oil
- Get 1 pat butter
- Get 2 cloves minced garlic
- Make ready 1/2 tsp chipotle garlic seasoning
Ingredients: Tortilla shells (store bought or homemade) Shredded cheese; Taco Seasoning; Meat of choice: Leftover chicken, turkey, or browned ground beef or lamb (optional) I use a cast iron skillet for this cast iron quesadillas recipe, thus the name, but any large frying pan will work. Heat a little oil, butter, or leftover bacon grease in the skillet on medium heat. Heat vegetable oil or olive oil in a skillet over high heat. Sprinkle both sides of the chicken with taco seasoning.
Steps to make Cast iron chicken quesadillas:
- Heat olive oil in cast iron pan medium heat and sauté onion, red peppers and garlic
- Add in chicken and add chipotle garlic seasoning. Mix well and cook until well combined
- Remove chicken mixture and set aside in a bowl.
- Spread butter on one half of tortilla shell as light as possible.
- Place butter side down in the cast iron skillet. And place chicken mixture on half of the tortilla.
- Add cheese on top of chicken and fold
- Brown one side while the cheese melts then flip over and brown the other side.
- Remove from pan and using a pizza cutter dice into 4 pieces. Serve with sour cream and diced tomato’s.
Remove from the skillet, allow to cool slightly, and dice into cubes. Remove to a cutting board, cool slightly and slice. While the skillet preheats, mix together black beans and corn. Dust off your favorite pan because we've rounded up our best cast-iron skillet recipes for chicken. The birds the word for dinner tonight.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food cast iron chicken quesadillas recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!