Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, cheesy buffalo chicken broccoli and asparagus bake. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Sprinkle chicken, onion, bell pepper and broccoli in baking dish. Lay chicken on top of the rice mixture. Take off cover and top the chicken with more cheese.
Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Broccoli and Asparagus Bake is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Broccoli and Asparagus Bake is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook cheesy buffalo chicken broccoli and asparagus bake using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Broccoli and Asparagus Bake:
- Prepare 1 lb diced chicken breast, cooked
- Make ready 1/2 cup hot sauce (any - I prefer Nando's)
- Get 12 oz alfredo sauce (store bought or make your own)
- Prepare 1/2 cup heavy cream
- Make ready 8 oz shredded cheese (any cheese is good here but gouda is best)
- Make ready 10 oz broccoli, steamed
- Prepare 10 oz asparagus, steamed
- Make ready 1/2 cup panko crumbs
- Take Salt and pepper
This Buffalo Chicken and Broccoli Bowl is fast, easy and flavorful. Chicken and broccoli in a buffalo sauce Zoodles with Asparagus and Prosciutto. Sausage and Egg and Kale Make Ahead Muffins. Chicken and broccoli in a buffalo sauce, served over cauliflower rice makes a gluten free, low carb..
Instructions to make Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Broccoli and Asparagus Bake:
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Spray a 9×13 casserole dish with cooking spray (olive oil is my preference)
- Toss together steamed broccoli and asparagus in the bottom of the casserole dish. (You can buy steam-in-the-bag for ease but I love to steam my vegetables in my instant pot).
- In a separate bowl, coat the chicken pieces in hot sauce. Transfer the chicken pieces in a layer on top of the broccoli and asparagus
- In a separate bowl, mix together alfredo sauce (will post my recipe later but you can use a jar of store bought) and heavy cream. Mix in about 3/4 tsp salt and 1/4 tsp black pepper.
- Pour alfredo sauce over the chicken and vegetables.
- Sprinkle the shredded cheese evenly over the top of the alfredo sauce. Finish with a dusting of panko crumbs
- Bake for 12-15 minutes until cheese is bubbly and casserole is cooked through. Let stand 5 minutes before serving to allow for everything to set.
Chicken Asparagus Broccoli Recipes on Yummly Couscous, Broccoli, And Asparagus Salad, Vegetarian Paella, Cheesy Vegetable Egg Bake. We can't get enough of this cheesy rice bake stuffed with chicken, broccoli, and cheddar. The brilliance of this dish isn't just the flavour combo—it's the fact that you're making it all in one pan. one pan, people! Remove the broccoli and asparagus from the pan and set aside.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food cheesy buffalo chicken broccoli and asparagus bake recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!