Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, buffalo chicken nachos!!!!. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
In a bowl, mix the chicken with the hot sauce and the ranch. In a large pan or skillet, lay down half of the tortilla chips, followed by half of the buffalo chicken, Monterey Jack, tomato, and green onions. Shredded cooked chicken is tossed in a spicy blend of hot sauce and blue cheese dressing in this cheesy, crowd-pleasing appetizer.
Buffalo Chicken Nachos!!!! is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Buffalo Chicken Nachos!!!! is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have buffalo chicken nachos!!!! using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Buffalo Chicken Nachos!!!!:
- Prepare 1/2 Rotisserie chicken (shredded, both dark and white meat)
- Get 2 tbs softened cream cheese
- Get 3 tbs franks red hot sauce
- Take 1 bag tortilla chips (Restaurant Style)*
- Take 1 cup salsa
- Prepare 1/2 large green bell pepper, diced
- Prepare 1/2 large yellow pepper, diced
- Prepare 1.5 cups shredded cheese (I used nacho cheese blend)
- Make ready slices To taste: sliced pickled jalepeno
Buffalo Chicken Nachos Watch me make some Nachos using Doritos Spicy Buffalo Wings Corn Chips! I ended up not needing the Taco seasoning or the extra chili. Buffalo Chicken Nachos-cheesy nachos topped with spicy buffalo chicken, blue cheese, and celery! Josh has declared his Buffalo Chicken Nachos the BEST nachos in the history of nachos, so I think you better try them.
Steps to make Buffalo Chicken Nachos!!!!:
- In a bowl mix your shredded chicken with cream cheese and hot sauce
- In a large parchment lined baking sheet, or in a large oven safe dish. Layer your nachos
- chips 2) Dallops of chicken mixture 3) peppers 4) salsa, shredded cheese 5) picked jalepeno slices making sure to end with the cheese
- Set in 350°F oven for 25-30min or until cheese is melted and bubbly
- Serve with sour cream and additional salsa if desired
- I use Que Pasa Tortilla Chips as I feel they hold up better to loaded nachos.
They are the perfect game day snack! Could this be any more perfect for football season? Please remind me of that this upcoming football Sunday when I am HOARDING these Loaded Buffalo Chicken Nachos to myself. These Buffalo Chicken Nachos are an epic appetizer to serve while watching football! Everyone knows about buffalo chicken, right?
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food buffalo chicken nachos!!!! recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!