Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, easy chicken enchiladas. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Easy Chicken Enchiladas. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Making enchiladas is, hands-down, my favorite way to transform leftovers into an easy, flavorful dinner. Tender roasted chicken gets dressed up with spicy, piquant enchilada sauce.
Easy chicken enchiladas is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. Easy chicken enchiladas is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have easy chicken enchiladas using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy chicken enchiladas:
- Prepare 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Make ready 2 large cans of green enchilada sauce
- Take 2-8 oz packages of shredded Mexican style cheese
- Get 2 cans tomatoes with green Chile’s
- Prepare Garlic powder, pepper, salt, chili powder or red pepper flakes to your liking
- Get 12 flour tortillas
- Get 1 jalapeño thinly slice for garnish (optional)
Corn tortillas are dipped in red chili sauce to bake in the flavor in this easy chicken enchiladas recipe. Boil chicken until it falls apart, then shred. This easy chicken enchiladas recipe is an authentic Mexican food staple. This enchilada dish is sure to be a new family favorite.
Steps to make Easy chicken enchiladas:
- Pan fry or boil chicken breasts until done and shred
- Mix chicken with 1 can of green sauce, both cans of tomatoes and Chile’s and spices and 1 bag of cheese and mix throughly
- Place 2-3 tablespoons of chicken mixture in tortillas and roll up placing seam side down in a 13x9 baking pan that you poured half the can of the remaining green sauce in so they don’t stick to the pan.
- Pour remaining half of green sauce over the top of the enchiladas and top with the other bag of cheese. Cover and bake at 375 for 30-40 minutes until heated all the way through and cheese on top is melted. Top with sliced jalepenos if you desire and top with sour cream as well. These are simple, easy and can be held in the fridge for usually up to 5 days.
It's simple to put together and perfect for leftovers — if you're lucky enough. Weeknight Chicken Enchiladas Recipe Store-bought rotisserie chicken adds ease and great flavor. Creamy Chicken Enchiladas Recipe If you're looking for an easy Mexican main dish recipe, try these. Chicken enchiladas suizas are the combination of white meat chicken, tart salsa verde, creamy sour cream, and melted Monterey Jack cheese. You're favorite chicken enchiladas sandwiched in a soft bun.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food easy chicken enchiladas recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!