Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, crockpot bbq 🍗 chicken 🐔 sandwiches 🥪. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Crockpot BBQ 🍗 Chicken 🐔 Sandwiches 🥪 is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Crockpot BBQ 🍗 Chicken 🐔 Sandwiches 🥪 is something that I have loved my entire life.
These wonderful Crock Pot BBQ Chicken Sandwiches are quite simple to put together and require minimal ingredients. Then place it back into the crock pot and give everything a nice stir, allowing the chicken to get well coated. Serve on Hamburger buns with a slice of provolone or Swiss cheese.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook crockpot bbq 🍗 chicken 🐔 sandwiches 🥪 using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Crockpot BBQ 🍗 Chicken 🐔 Sandwiches 🥪:
- Prepare 1 large pack chicken thighs (boneless / skinless)
- Prepare 1 onion, sliced
- Take 6 cloves garlic, minced
- Make ready 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- Take 1 chicken bouillon cube
- Take 1 cup hot water
- Get 1 bottle (20.4 ounce) bbq sauce (your favorite!)
- Make ready Kaiser rolls or your favorite rolls
This crockpot BBQ chicken is used to make three different dishes: Sandwiches, Nachos, and a salad! Crockpot BBQ Chicken always seems to be a crowd favorite at events like picnics, high school graduation parties (is that another Iowa thing?), or other large gatherings. View top rated Crockpot bbq chicken sandwiches recipes with ratings and reviews. Foodie Tuesday Recipe: EASY crockpot BBQ chicken sandwiches.
Steps to make Crockpot BBQ 🍗 Chicken 🐔 Sandwiches 🥪:
- Rinse and pat dry your chicken thighs…….
- Place thighs in your crockpot……
- Place sliced onion and minced garlic all over chicken thighs…….
- Sprinkle your black pepper over chicken thighs……
- In a small bowl dissolve your chicken bouillon cube in the hot water……
- Pour chicken broth over chicken thighs…….
- Now pour your favorite bbq sauce all over chicken thighs……
- Cover and cook on low heat for 6 hours, stirring occasionally, shredding chicken with 2 forks as it cooks…..
- Serve on top of your favorite rolls and enjoy 😉!!!!
Today's recipe is SOOOO easy, SOOOO quick, and SOOOO good Toast up some of your favorite rolls to make mini BBQ chicken sandwiches, or some nice crusty hoagie rolls for a big meal. And have three delicious meals: BBQ Chicken Nachos, BBQ Pulled Chicken Pita Pizzas and BBQ Chicken Sandwiches (recipe below!) One of the greatest time savers I've found as the mother of small kids is freezer meals. You can put together several meals at once. Chicken Crock-Pot / Slow Cooker Fit Foodie Travel & Adventure Sandwiches. ~ With a quick, five-ingredient sauce you mix directly in your slow cooker, these North Carolina-style barbecue chicken sandwiches are super easy and insanely delicious! ~ Crockpot Chicken Sandwiches - Easy Dinner Recipe. Have you heard of the crack chicken sandwich craze?
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food crockpot bbq 🍗 chicken 🐔 sandwiches 🥪 recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!