Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, easy orange chicken. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
I'm addicted to the Orange Chicken from Panda Express and it's literally the first place I visit when I visit America. Since I can't visit on a. This Easy Orange Chicken cooks quickly in a skillet (no deep frying!) and uses only real, fresh ingredients.
Easy Orange Chicken is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Easy Orange Chicken is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have easy orange chicken using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Orange Chicken:
- Prepare Chicken:
- Get 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Prepare 1/4 cup cornstarch
- Make ready 1/4 tsp. each salt and pepper
- Take Vegetable oil, for frying
- Make ready Orange Sauce:
- Make ready 1/2 cup natural marmalade
- Make ready 2 tbsp. low sodium soy sauce
- Get 2 tsp. rice vinegar
- Get 1/2 tsp. toasted sesame oil
- Prepare 1 clove garlic, minced
- Get Pinch salt and pepper
Easy Orange Chicken exists and it's better than Panda Express! One of the easiest Chinese chicken recipes to. Enjoy delicious citrus chicken marinated in lemon and orange juice with brown sugar, vinegar, soy sauce, garlic, and ginger. Whether you prefer the classic preparation or something a little more creative, there's an easy homemade orange chicken recipe for you on this list.
Steps to make Easy Orange Chicken:
- Start by placing some oil into a large, deep skillet just above medium heat. You want enough oil to coat the bottom of the skillet by about 1/4" or so. While it heats up, cut the chicken into small, bite-sized chunks. Place them into a gallon sized Ziploc bag. Pour in the cornstarch, salt and pepper. Then seal the bag and shake it up to evenly coat the chicken.
- In a small bowl, whisk together all the sauce ingredients and set it aside. Once the oil is hot, add the chicken to the skillet in a single layer… you might need to cook the chicken in batches. Fry for 5-6 minutes per side, until they are starting to brown and are cooked through. Remove them to a towel lined plate. Once all the chicken is cooked, empty the oil from the pan, wipe it out and return it to the burner.
- Place the chicken back into the pan and pour the sauce over the top. Stir it to evenly coat the chicken. Let it come up to a simmer for a few minutes to thicken the sauce slightly, then serve.
Our easy orange chicken sauce hits all of the right notes—a little sweet, a little tart, a little savory, and a little spicy. That's what makes this Easy Orange Chicken so fantastic. Orange Chicken is probably my favorite Chinese entree, so it's great to have this go-to recipe at home. This Easy Orange Chicken Recipe is sure to be a hit with the whole family! It's sweet and tangy, and This Orange Chicken recipe you guys…. it's so easy, you can delete the contact info for your.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food easy orange chicken recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!