Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, joejoe's chicken pork adobo. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Joejoe's Chicken Pork Adobo is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Joejoe's Chicken Pork Adobo is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
Pork and Chicken Adobo is a version of Filipino adobo using the combination of chicken and pork. It is considered as the signature dish of the Philippines. This dish is like making both Chicken Adobo and Pork Adobo in one pot.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook joejoe's chicken pork adobo using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Joejoe's Chicken Pork Adobo:
- Prepare 1/4 cup Soy Sauce
- Make ready 3 tbsp Cane Vinegar
- Get 1/4 Pork Shoulder
- Make ready 3 pcs Chicken Thigh part
- Get 2 pcs Bay Leaf
- Take 1 teaspoon Knorr Soy Liquid Seasoning
- Make ready 1 cup water
- Get 1 tbsp whole peppercorn
- Get 1 teaspoon sugar
- Get 1 cup water
- Prepare 4 cloves garlic
- Get 1 chopped onion
- Get 1/4 cup Cooking Oil
Let your guests know that there are. Chicken Pork Adobo Recipe, is a combination of Chicken and Pork that is slowly cooked in vinegar, crushed garlic, bay leaf, black peppercorns, and soy sauce then often browned in the oven or pan-fried afterward to get the desirable crisped edges. Braised chicken in soy sauce, vinegar, garlic, black pepper, bay leaves, and topped with a homemade Marinated chicken wings, fried, try them regular or spicy! Served with assorted vegetables & lime - squeeze over wings for an extra treat!
Steps to make Joejoe's Chicken Pork Adobo:
- Put Pork and Chicken in pot and add Soy Sauce, Vinegar,Water,Knorr Soy Liquid,Garlic,Onion, bay leaf, sugar and Peppercorn then separate the chicken after
- Heat the pot and bring to a boil
- In a separate pan, fry chicken in small amount of cooking oil until brown
- Add a bit of water everytime the soy marinate is reduce and cook it until the pork becomes tender
- Add the chicken in pot and reduce heat, until the sauce is thicken and bit oily
- Add hard boiled egg
- Serve hot with Cooked Rice and enjoy!
Adobo chicken or pork is a signature dish of the Philippines. You'll learn how to make a homemade adobo chicken or pork in this article, but you can also use seafood and vegetables to make adobo. How to cook Chicken and Pork Adobo. In a pressure cooker over medium heat, heat oil. Add and brown chicken and pork pieces in batches.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food joejoe's chicken pork adobo recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!