Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, kim's green beans, ham and potatoes. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Fresh green beans slow cooked until tender with ham hocks, new potatoes and light seasoning. Dice the ham, green beans, onion, and potatoes. Country Green Beans and Potatoes with Ham in the pressure cooker.
Kim's Green Beans, Ham and Potatoes is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Kim's Green Beans, Ham and Potatoes is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have kim's green beans, ham and potatoes using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Kim's Green Beans, Ham and Potatoes:
- Get 2 lbs green beans, snapped
- Make ready 1 cottage ham OR ham hock w/ham pieces OR 1 slice ham, chopped
- Prepare 1 med onion, chopped
- Make ready 6-8 red or new potatoes, halved. If using russet, quartered
- Get 1 tsp salt
- Prepare 1/2 tsp pepper
- Get 1 Tbsp butter or bacon grease
- Prepare Dash Lawry's Salt
- Get 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper (optional)
- Take 1/2 tsp Montreal Chicken spice (optional)
- Get 1 1/2 cups water
I love homemade ham & green beans with potatoes, served with a skillet of cornbread and sweet tea! For this recipe, I took two soul-food recipes I had and You can adjust the amounts of ingredients to your own taste. In a large pot, fill with enough water to just cover ham hocks and bring to a boil. Supercook clearly lists the ingredients each recipe uses, so you can find the perfect recipe quickly!
Steps to make Kim's Green Beans, Ham and Potatoes:
- Combine all ingredients in Instant Pot. (Pressure Cooker)
- Next, close the lid and move the seal to the sealing position.
- Press the “Pressure Cook” button and set the Pressure level to High Pressure, and change the time to 8 minutes. (Please note that it will take about 5 minutes to come up to pressure before it starts the 8-minute pressure cooking time.)
- Let the pressure release naturally for 10 minutes and then do a quick release.
- Carefully open the lid and spoon the Ham, Green Beans, and Potatoes into a serving bowl. Or keep warm until ready to eat!
Green Beans,Ham, and New Potatoes. justapinch.com. You can make the ham broth and shred the ham hocks a day ahead. The next day, reheat to simmering, and cook the potatoes and green beans. Serve vegetables and meat with a slotted spoon; reserve broth. Tangy and creamy Potato Salad with Ham and Green Beans gets its unique flavor from a combination of spicy brown mustard, MIRACLE WHIP Free dressing and red wine vinegar.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food kim's green beans, ham and potatoes recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!