Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, red curry vegetable noodle soup. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Red Curry Vegetable Noodle Soup is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Red Curry Vegetable Noodle Soup is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
This soup is packed with so much flavor with bites of tender chicken, rice noodles, cilantro, basil and lime juice! So cozy, comforting and fragrant - plus, it's easy So I'm back on the Thai food binge for the foreseeable future, starting with this noodle soup. Now you know I love a red curry.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook red curry vegetable noodle soup using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Red Curry Vegetable Noodle Soup:
- Get 1 large bunch Bok Choy, white stems separated from green leaves
- Take 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Take 1 small onion, diced
- Make ready 3 garlic cloves, minced
- Make ready 1 Tablespoon grated peeled fresh ginger
- Take 2 tablespoons red curry paste (use mild or spicy, according to preference). Medium works best with this dish. I used a jar of Trader Joe's Red Curry Simmer Sauce!
- Take 1 small sweet potato, peeled and cut into 1 inch pieces
- Prepare 1 quart chicken or vegetable stock
- Take 2 Tablespoons Asian fish sauce (don't skip this ingredient!! I use the Vietnamese versions))
- Make ready 2 teaspoons dark brown sugar
- Make ready 1 (13 ounce) can of full fat coconut milk
- Get Half teaspoon kosher salt plus more to taste
- Make ready 8 ounces Vermicelli (Angel Hair or similar) rice noodles
- Make ready 3 limes, 2 juiced, one cut into wedges
- Make ready 1/4 Cup coarsely chopped fresh cilantro for garnish
- Take Shrimp or Scallops (see note in introduction)
These healthy vegan red curry noodle bowls are flavorful, saucy and super easy to make! Served with vegetables, crispy tofu, and gluten-free noodles too! This red curry wonton soup is a filling vegetarian meal: pillowy tofu wontons and zucchini noodles served in a creamy, spicy red curry borth. If you go to a Chinese restaurant and order wonton soup, you'll likely get a bowl of wontons served in clear broth and thin wheat or egg noodles.
Steps to make Red Curry Vegetable Noodle Soup:
- Slice the Bok Choy stems into 1/2 inch pieces. Slice the leaves into 1 inch pieces. Set aside
- Using the sauté function, heat the oil in the pressure cooker. Add the onion, garlic, ginger, and curry paste and cook until fragrant, 1 to 2 minutes. (If using regular pot, instructions are the same.) - Add the sweet potato and the white stems of the Bok Choy, along with the stock. Bring to a simmer and add the fish sauce and brown sugar, stirring until the sugar dissolves, about one minute.
- Stir in the coconut milk and salt, cover, and cook on high pressure for 15 minutes (or if using a regular pot: 45 minutes on medium heat))
- Meanwhile, cook the Vermicelli noodles according to the package instructions.
- Release the pressure manually. Remove the lid and stir in the Bok Choy greens until wilted. Add the lime juice and more salt to taste.
- Divide the noodles among individual bowls and ladle the soup on top, garnishing with the cilantro and lime wedges
This Thai Red Curry variety is healthy, hearty, and comes together in no time at all. So let's get to it, shall we? Soup is a huge staple for me during the winter months. Serving this soup with some rice noodles or rice would be a great way to bulk up the meal and make it more satiating! rice noodles. red curry paste. ginger and garlic. coconut milk. fresh vegetables - although I pinky swear you can use a big ol' bag of frozen stir fry Add the curry paste, tofu, and the vegetables to the pan. Today I am cooking a soup dish which is perfect for batch cooking and heating up during the week for a fresh and healthy meal choice, which is so light and.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food red curry vegetable noodle soup recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!