Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, easy baked (skinless) chicken drumsticks. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Easy Baked (Skinless) Chicken Drumsticks is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. Easy Baked (Skinless) Chicken Drumsticks is something which I have loved my whole life.
These Baked Drumsticks from Delish.com couldn't be easier! Today I will be teaching you how to make a simple easy baked chicken drumsticks recipe. This is the most requested meal by my family.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have easy baked (skinless) chicken drumsticks using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Baked (Skinless) Chicken Drumsticks:
- Make ready 12 skinless chicken drumsticks
- Get Marinade
- Prepare 1/4 cup olive oil
- Make ready Juice of one small orange and one lime (or lemon)
- Make ready 1 tablespoon horseradish mustard
- Prepare 1 large clove garlic, crushed
- Take 1 tablespoon sugar (optional)
- Get 1 teaspoon chili powder
- Take 1 teaspoon salt
These simple and flavorful baked chicken drumsticks make the perfect last-minute dinner. Plus, they're coated in a flavorful spice blend that's surprisingly easy to make. You're welcome to use skinless chicken drumsticks if you prefer. Or, if you're trying to cut calories, feel free to remove the.
Steps to make Easy Baked (Skinless) Chicken Drumsticks:
- Combine marinade ingredients in a large zip top plastic bag. Add chicken and marinate for 30 minutes or longer.
- Preheat oven to 425° F.
- Line a large rimmed baking sheet with extra-wide foil (this is only to save cleanup) and place a baking/cooling rack on top. Or set two 8 x 11" disposable foil broiler pans on your baking sheet.
- Remove drumsticks from marinade and place on rack. Keep marinade to one side.
- Bake for 45 minutes, turning once after 35 minutes (internal temperature should be 165° F). Baste with reserved marinade a couple of times during cooking.
On one such occasion, she made us dinner. She whipped up these Easy Baked Chicken Drumsticks in nothing flat. Simple crumbs with salt and pepper, a quick dunk in butter, a roll in the crumbs and into the oven they went. Crispy Baked Oven Baked Chicken Drumsticks. Fried Chicken is amazing but the calories and Can these baked chicken drumsticks be frozen after they are cooked?
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food easy baked (skinless) chicken drumsticks recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!