Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, slow cooker chicken stew. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Slow Cooker Chicken Stew is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Slow Cooker Chicken Stew is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
Sprinkle salt, onion and garlic powder over chicken. Stir tomato paste into jar of gravy. Place chicken and garlic in slow cooker; add water, soup, pepper, salt, seasoning, apple, potatoes, onion and gravy mix.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook slow cooker chicken stew using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Slow Cooker Chicken Stew:
- Get 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts or thighs
- Get 1/4 tsp poultry seasoning
- Make ready 1 Salt and pepper
- Prepare 2 tbsp flour
- Make ready 2 tbsp oil
- Get 4 medium Yukon gold potatoes
- Make ready 2 stalks celery
- Take 4 medium carrots
- Get 1 medium yellow onion
- Make ready 1/4 cup fresh parsley
- Get 1 can cream of chicken soup
- Take 1 soup can water
- Get 1/2 tsp dried thyme
Return the chicken meat to the slow cooker, remove the bay leaf, and take the lid off of the pot. Ingredients for slow cooker chicken stew: To make crockpot chicken stew you'll need potatoes, carrots, celery, onion and chicken. You'll also need frozen peas, canned tomato puree, chicken broth, tomato paste and some spices. The best part about this healthy chicken stew recipe is probably how ridiculously simple it is to make.
Instructions to make Slow Cooker Chicken Stew:
- Cut the chicken into bite-sized pieces (roughly 3/4”). Sprinkle with poultry seasoning, flour, salt, and pepper to taste. Heat the oil in a pan over medium to medium-high heat. Add the chicken, working in batches if necessary to avoid crowding the pan, and cook until lightly browned on all sides. Place the chicken in a slow cooker.
- Cut the potatoes and celery into roughly 3/4” inch pieces and add to the cooker. Peel the carrots and cut them into similarly sized pieces. Do the same with the onion. Roughly chop the parsley and add it into the slow cooker with all the vegetables and the chicken.
- In a small bowl, combine the cream of chicken soup with water, salt, pepper, and thyme. Pour over chicken and vegetables in the cooker.
- Cover and cook on high for 4-5 hours. Serve with a side of biscuits.
Chicken breasts with vegetables cooked in slow cooker. Sprinkle seasonings evenly over the veggies. Top with chicken, then cover with soup. Slow Cooker Hearty Chicken Stew This Slow Cooker Hearty Chicken Stew is rich, thick, and filled with tender meat and veggies. It's the perfect meal for chilly evenings and sure to become party of your regular dinner rotation.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food slow cooker chicken stew recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!